Introduction

Abbie Summers is the type of girl that people tend to like shes nice but can also be stubborn. Shes athletic and enjoys her music and art. She penny boards and skateboards where ever she goes and has always wanted to dye her hair but it was frowned upon at the orphanage. She doesn't really enjoy wearing skirts and dresses and she leans more to wearing jeans and comfortable clothing.

Alexandra Winter is the weird girl that you see in the corner of the classroom, quiet and shy as well as stubborn and overprotective over her friends. She doesn't put up with anyone's shit and people are always shocked when they here her fight for herself or someone else considering people at school rarely hear her voice. Shes very musical and enjoys art and penny boarding. Shes tall and sweet when someone doesn't piss her off. Her style depends on the mood shes in that day one day she could be wearing sweatpants and a hoodie the next day she could be wearing a dress with heels.

You never know what you're going to get with these girls . And they don't know what their getting themselves into when some people visit their orphanage.

Authors note: Hi my names Teagan and this is the first book myself and Kelsey the owner of this account will be writing together. At the end of each chapter there will be an authors note to say who has written what and so on. I hope you enjoy this book and have enjoy it as much as Kelsey and I enjoy writing it.