Chapter 5

Abbie's +POV+

The rest of the boys walked in with 16 different boxes. They all handed them to me and I looked at the boxes. I git 1 skate board and 15 penny boards from the boys. I started to tear up because this must have costed alot of money and they spent it for me.

"Don't you like them?" Jonah asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Then why are you crying?" Dad asked.

"Because you guys so much money on me and I have never had anyone do this for me." I said hugging my dad tightly, and soon after it turned into a group hug.

"Thats because they never saw how special you are." Josh said.

"Thanks Josh." I said hugging him.

"No problem." Josh said hugging back. I can't believe that I'm the only girl in the house and I love it. I ran up to my room and put all of my penny boards along with my skate board in my closet. I went back downstairs and we watched Netflix. After a while I started to fall asleep while putting my head on Adam's shoulder. 

*In dream*

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize. I haven't seen this room in a long time. It was the room my first foster dad would take me into to beat me behind everybody's backs. 

"Your finally awake Abbie." I heard my dad say. I saw who it was. This time it was Joey.

"Let me go pl." I begged as he got closer.

"I invited 5 of my closest friends to have some fun." Joey said. By fun he meant beat me and listen to me cry and cry and cry. I saw Jonah Adam Nick Josh and Ryan come in smirking and then I felt Joey smack me. After a while of being beat Jonah pulls out a knife.

"I'm sorry but no one is gonna miss you." Joey said still smirking and then Jonah kept getting closer and closer until I felt the blade of the knife slide across my neck and everything went black.

*End Of Dream*

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I woke up screaming and then all of the boys came rushing in.

Author's note: Hey is Teagan, Kelsey wrote this chapter and forgot to put an authors note in. So woops. Anyway please comment and vote and do your thing. Every read, vote and comment is appreciated. We love you guys.