Chapter 18

Abbie's +POV+ 

After the boys left Ally and I went to change into our pajamas. 

"Nice pajamas." I said holding back a laugh.

"Same to you." She said and started to laugh and soon I joined her. We were laughing because it is so weird to think alike. After a while we couldn't breathe from laughing and we crawled into bed. As soon as we laid down Kian came in and looked at us in disgust.

"Eww put some actual clothes on." He said.

"Well you are gonna have to get used to it because this is how we sleep." Ally and I said in unison and laughing at Kian's reaction to our pajamas.

"Well I better warn the boys then." Kian said with a disgusted look still on his face.

"Tell them not to wake us up either because knowing me I'm cranky when I'm woken up \." I said.

"Ok ok chill." Kian said walking out of the room.

"I can't believe that he walked in without knocking." I said in disbelief.

"I know I gotta tell them to knock first." Ally said. I get on my phone and I see that Devan texted me.

(D=Devan M=Me)

D= Hey A

M= Hey 

D= I got a question to ask you.

M= Go ahead and ask

D= Would and Ally like to go on a double date with Collins and I

M= Well duh I've waiting for you ask me if I wanted to go on a date

D= Really

M= Yeah

D= Meet us at the park around 5:30

M= Ok night Dev

D= Night A

I put my phone on the charger and just started to smile like crazy.

"Why are you so smiley?" Ally asked.

"We are going on a double date with Devan and Collins." I said.

"Really when and where?" Ally asked smiling.

"Tomorrow at 5:30 at the park." I said and then drifted off.

A/N: It's Kelsey sorry for the short update but I promise that it'll be longer.