Chapter 15

Ally's Pov.
After Abbie woke up from her nightmare I calmed her down and she eventually fell back asleep. I insured the boys she was fine and they headed back to their rooms sleepily.

I couldn't fall back right away and decided to go on twitter. I started retweeting things and soon a got a notification of a new DM.

I smiled as I saw it was a message from Collins.

(A=Ally and C=Collins)

C: Hey what're you doing up so late it's like 3 in the morning.

A: I could ask you the same thing.

C: I couldn't sleep what about you?

A: I woke up and can't fall back asleep.

C: Do you want to just talk until you get tired?

A: Sure why not?

C: Let's play 20 questions. How old are you?

A:15. When were you born?

C: May 9th, 1996. What's your fav animal?

A: A penguin because their so cute. What are your hobbies.

C: Doing magic tricks. What's your fav TV show?

A: Walking Dead.

C: Do you want to go out tomorrow with me?

A: That question doesn't apply to twenty questions lol.

C: Please answer the question. Lol.

A: Sure.

C: Great I'll meet you at the park tomorrow at 1pm.

A: See you then.

C: Sweet dreams Ally.

A: Goodnight Collins.

After that I put down my phone I cuddled back into my bed and closed my eyes. I fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in a long time.

~
I woke up in the morning to Abbie jumping on top of me. I groaned and she laughed as she heard me struggle somewhat.

" Abbie please get off of me." I mumbled and she groaned and rolled off of me and beside me.

" So what're you up to today?" Abbie asked as she looked in my direction.

" Collins and I are sorta going out together later." I smiled and she instantly squealed and jumped ontop of me.

" That's amazing!!" She yelled in excitement.

" Okay okay get off of me." I grinned.

" Wait what time are you going out?" She asked me still on top of me.

" I'm meeting him at the park at 1pm." I nodded and she grinned at me.

" Well its 11:00 am right now. So you better get your arse in gear." She laughed and I started freaking out.

I jumped off of my bed and headed into my bathroom and jumped into the shower. As I was showering I decided to ask Abbie a question.

" Hey A can you pick me out an outfit please!" I yelled.

" Sure thing Al."She yelled back as I heard my closet door being opened.

I quickly washed and conditioned my hair and did all of the other necessary things before hopping out of the shower and putting a towel around myself. I dried myself off and noticed an outfit on the counter. That's weird I didn't even hear the bathroom door open.

I quickly changed into the outfit which may I say was wonderfully picked. Abbie has a nice fashion sense. I did my hair up into a nice bun and put some makeup and lipstick on before heading back into my room. I looked at Abbie and her jaw dropped.

"You look freaking amazing Al!"She exclaimed happily.

But apparently it was to loud because all six boys in this house came rushing into my room. They all had concerned expressions on their faces and a few of them looked confused.

"Whats going on?"J.C asked.

"Ally's getting ready for her date."Abbie smirked and I slapped her on the arm. 

"What!??"All six boys yelled and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Who's it with?"Ricky asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Collins Key."I answered and their eyes widened.

"Ally hes 19."Sam said bewildered.

"Yeah and? Its not that bad I'm turning 16 in a few months. And hes really sweet."I smiled and they all groaned.

"Just be careful okay? If he does anything he has to deal with 12 angry boys."Dad grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait why 12?"Abbie asked.

"The SDK family would want to beat his ass as well trust me."Trevor laughed and we all joined in.

~

Soon enough I was walking to the park with a huge smile on my face. I looked around and saw Collins sitting underneath a tree. I smiled and decided to sneak up on him. I crept up behind him and threw my arms around him causing him to jump.

"You scared the crap out of me Ally."He laughed as he saw it was me.

"Ops."I shrugged which only caused him to laugh a little more.

"Where are we going today?"I asked and he smirked at me before pulling a picnic basket out of nowhere.

"A picnic right here."He grinned and my smiled widened. I much rather a personal date like this then one like going to the movies. There's no romance in sitting in a dark theater for an hour and a half trying to avoid getting groped by your date.

"Aww that's so sweet Collins."I grinned and sat down across from him.

He gave me some food and may I say this boy can cook. Even though it was just spaghetti it was amazing. I smiled as I saw him get spaghetti sauce on his face.

"You got a little something on your face."I laughed and he blushed a little before wiping it off. Well at least tried to.

"Did I get it?"He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Not even close."I laughed, as he pouted. I grabbed a napkin and wiped his face for him causing him to smile at me.

"There you go."I grinned and he returned it.

"Thanks Darling."He smiled and I swear my heart melted then and there when he called me that pet name. I blushed and he smiled widely at me.

After a few hours I got a text from Dad telling me it was time to home. I disagreed but did it anyways or maybe I just did it because he threatened to ground me. Collins being the gentleman he is decided to walk me home. He said it wouldn't be a proper date if her didn't bring me home. Which I found incredibly sweet. When we got to my front porch I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Thanks for today Collins I had a great time."I blushed and he nodded with a smile.

"It was my pleasure."He grinned.

I smiled at him and he smiled back even wider. Soon enough we were both leaning in and my breath hitched. Just as our lips were about to touch the front door slammed open causing both Collins and I to pull away from each other with blushes on our faces.

"Great you're home."Ricky smiled and pulled me inside the house.

I said a quick goodbye to Collins and the door slammed closed before he could even respond. I didn't even bother talking to the boys and headed upstairs and into my room ignoring all their questions. That's what they get for pulling that kind of shit on me.

Authors Note: Hey Its Teagan and holy crap this is the longest chapter in the book lol. Hope you're enjoying it. Please vote and comment. Love you guys.