Chapter 30

Abbie's +POV+

I woke up in a dark room on the floor. While waiting for my eyes I noticed that I was missing a heel, my phone, and my necklace that Ally had got me. After my eyes had adjusted I looked aroundte room and surprisingly I wasn't tied up so I ran to tge door. I tried to open the door but it was locked. The lock must be outside because I searched the door knob and I couldn't find one. I went back to the spot on the floor that I woke up on and I heard the door unlock and open. A tall black figure walked in and closed the door behind him.

"You are finally awake babe." The guy said.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked freaking out.

"Babe its me Sebastian and we are at the old arcade." The guy said.

"Listen up here Sebastian I'm not your babe and once Ally and the guys find out that I'm missing they will do anything to find me alive and safe!!!" I yelled.

"Thats the problem they won't be able to find you and I just wanted to finish our date." Sebastian said walking closer.

"Don't step any closer or I will do a spin kick to your face and kick you in your most sensitive spot with the one heel I have." I said.

"Oh you wouldn't do that." Sebastian said grabbing my arm and pulling me up to my feet and to face him.

"Why do people consist of not listening to me." I said with anger.

"Probably because you aren't very scary." Sebastian said lightly kissing me. As soon as he kissed me I brought my knee up and hitting his stomach. He groaned and pushed me to the floor pulling a pocket knife out. He kicked me and then right when he was about to stab me the door burst open and I saw Ally and the guys storm in and the light come on which blinded me for a few seconds. Dad ran up to help me after punching Sebastian.

"Seriously Sebastian!!" Ally yelled spin kicking him.

"Who in the world are you!!!" Devn yelled kicking him in a guys most sensative area.

"That would be my ex Sebastian Brooks." I groaned holding my stomach.

"Oh my gosh Abbie you are bleeding!!!" Collins said running up to dad and I. I Looked down to see my shirt soaked in blood. Connor came over and lifted my shirt to reveal a large gash in my stomach. As soon as I saw the gash and blood I had passed out.