Chapter 1

Abbie's +POV+

Today is another damn adoption day. Everybody knows that they are gonna adopt the younger kids because they don't want a damn teenager. Mrs. Cheryl had came up to let everyone know that someone is coming to adopt and to get ready. I put on my Red-Sox jersey, a pair of black jeans with rips up both of the legs, a pair of my red converse, my black EOTS hat, and I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. When I got down I saw all of the 15 year old girls and none of the younger kids. I sat next to a girl and got on my phone.

"Welcome to West Mont Orphanage." I heard Mrs. Cheryl say to the adopter. I looked up and saw a guy with crystal blue eyes and he looked at me and smiled. After a few minutes of talking to the adopter Mrs. Cheryl came over and tapped on my shoulder.

"Abbie go pack your stuff Mr. Gatto here is adopting you." Mrs. Cheryl said motioning for the adopter to come to us. 

"Okay." I said looking back at my phone and got up and headed for my room. When I got to my room I put my phone up and started to pack. After 20 minutes of packing I headed back downstairs with my small suitcase and backpack. I got downstairs and Joey started to help me carry my stuff to his car.

"Are you glad to leave that place?" Joey asked me right after we got into the car.

"Yeah that place was a living hell for me." I said.

"I don't you tell me about yourself." Joey suggested.

"My name is Abbie Summers, I'm athletic and a tomboy. I like to draw, write music, ride penny boards and skate boards. I'm nice when I wanna be. I don't like dresses, makeup, or anything girly. My favorite baseball team is the Red-Sox as you can see. I'm 15 and my birthday is October 9th. Whats your name?" I said.

"My name is Joey Gatto, I'm 21, I'm your dad, and your name Abbie Gatto." Joey said smiling.

"So my name went from Abbie Summers to Abbie Gatto?" I asked with a snotty tone.

"Yeah." Joey answered.

"Well you gotta change when you put me in sports and school." I said.

"I know this." Joey said as we pulled up to his house.

A/N: Its Kelsey and I'm writing this story with my birthday twin yet from another family Teagan. I hope you like it.