18. Fangirls.... O_O

Start from the beginning

"One sec, let me go by a shirt for you to sign." She darted away to the t-shirt section. I expected Ronnie to grab my hand and run out saying "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE." But instead he stood there patiently, twirling the sharpie in his hand waiting for the girl to return. Man, he really has changed. The girl returned with a newly-bough Falling in Reverse shirt. Ronnie smiled at her and signed it handing her back the Sharpie. She smiled cutely at him, she was probably 14 and she looked like she could die and go to heaven right then and there.

"Did you want a picture?" Ronnie asked her nicely. She nodded yes as if unable to speak. She reached into her Hello Kitty bag to find, I'm assuming, her camera.

"Oh. My. God. I love your bag!!" I said when I saw it. She smiled at me and said

"Really? Thanks."

"Where did you get it?" I asked her staring at it wide-eyed.

"Here. Over there actually." She said pointing towards a rack with a ton of purses on it.

"Thanks! Imma get one." I smiled at her. She nodded and continued digging about for her camera. Once she found it she smiled at me and said "Would you mind taking a photo?" I shook my head and took it from her. Waiting for her and Ronnie to get posed. She stood there unsure of what to do for a moment before Ronnie wrapped his arms around her and picked her up bridal style. She squeeled in delight and smiled as I took the photo. Ronnie set her down and gave her a hug.

"Bye, and be a good kid!" He said patting her on her head. She rolled her eyes playfully at him and said

"Yes sir, Mr. Radke." She smiled and laughed, as did Ronnie. They hugged again before she walked out of the store, a grin on her face stretching from ear to ear.

"Now, to get you that purse." He smirked at me a drug me over to the rack. I got a 'Gir' purse, 2 Hello Kitty purses, skinnies and a top for tonight, and an Invader Zim hoodie. We checked out and walked to the car, surprisingly enough no random fangirl attacks. I smiled as I put our bags in the trunk. I need to stop shopping. We climbed in the car and drove home blasting the radio and singing along again.

By the time we reached Casa de ETF+Ronnie it was 4 o'clock. I smiled knowing when we got in there the guys would be setting up for the party. I cut the engine which turned off the music, Ronnie pouted at me and said

"HEYYY. I was singing to that." I just smiled at him as he crossed his arms and climbed out of the car. I followed not shortly after and walked in the front door which of course wasn't locked. It was never locked. Again, stupid boys, I know. When I got in there I couldn't help but laugh. The wall was freshly painted and so were Craig, Jacen, and Monte.

"You got something right there." Ronnie said to all three of them while gesturing at their faces.

"Shut up Radke!" Jacen said pushing him playfully.

"Nah, I don't think I will." He gave her that famous smirk

"Okay then." She said before she ran to him and hugged him tightly around his torso, getting paint all over his jeans and shirt.

"NOOO! Not my Vote for Pedro shirt!" Ronnie screamed dramatically."WHY WHYYYY. Why must he die like this in this cruel, cruel world??" He dropped to his knees and looked up as if losing a loved one. All of us burst out in laughter.

"Wow, Ronald. If you weren't in a band, you'd make a hella good actor bro!" Craig said patting him on his back, getting more paint on his Pedro shirt. It actually looked kinda cool since the paint was red.

"Why are you guys covered in paint?" I asked finally adressing the true dilemma at hand.

"Well Monte was painting all wrong," Jacen started, then Craig continued

"So we showed him how to do it." He finished with a huge grin. Monte rolled his eyes and said

"I had just finished painting over my beautiful drawings," He paused putting his hand over his heart for effect, "and Craig said I missed some stuff. He got up to help me and I couldn't resist rubbing the paint covered brush over his hair." Craig turned around to show us the red mark that when in a stripe down the back of his hair.

"He's jealous of my goregeous locks." He said with a gay voice. What's with the men in this house and gay voices....

"Okay, so how did Jacen get caught up in all of this?" Ronnie asked

"Well Craig and I started swinging paint all over the place-"

Thank goodness I'm a smart cookie and covered everything with tarp!" Jacen cut in.

"Yes. Thanks Jace. Anyway, once we were swinging paint and splattering all over Jacen tried to ruin the fun so we got her too." Craig finished.

"Okay then. Have fun cleaning this up!" Ronnie said before taking our bags and running upstairs. I smiled at them and left as well. But I decided to take a visit to Max before going upstairs to my room. I walked over to his bedroom door and knocked. I heard muffled noises, a crash, then Max screaming "Ow, FUCK YOU NIGHTSTAND!" I snickered to myself as he opened the door rubbing his side.

"Smooth move, criminal." I said the phrase I used growing up that I developed watching one too many Michael Jackson music videos.

"Well I was sleeping, and you woke me up!" He said trying to defend his clumsiness.

"Riiiiiight." I said shaking my head in disbelief. "Anyways, I came to see what's the plan for the party. Who's coming?"

Max snickered and said "That's what she said."

"Very mature Maxi Pad. Now seriously. Who all did you invite?"

"Well, Black Veil Brides, All of Falling in Reverse, Nasty, Get Scared, Vampires Everywhere, a few guys from All Time Low, Danny and James from Asking Alexandria, Blessthefall, Lovehatehero, and Tre Cool, Mike Dirnt, and Billie Joe from Green Day."

"Uh-oh, with a guest list like that we need to be very well stocked on alcohol."

"Yeah man, I know. Those Green Day characters are some chuggers!" We laughed and I left to go get ready. I went to my room and it was 5 o'clock. Perfect. Just enough time to take a shower. Locking the door this time, remembering last time I didn't and Ronnie walked in. It wasn't all that bad of an experiance however.... Okay, I'm getting side-tracked. I hopped in the shower. I finished my shower and went to my room after straightening my now fading black hair. I should dye it, maybe a nice not-black color. I was about to get changed when I realized that Ronald still had all the bags from the mall. I went over to his door still wrapped in my towel and knocked.

"I knew you couldn't stay away." He said opening the door and eyeing my towel I felt a blush creep up my cheeks but I tried my best to hide it.

"No actually. I'm more interested in my clothes then anything you've got down there." I said motioning towards his pantsual(yes. pantsual.) area with a slight eyeroll trying to play it off.

"But of course m'lady." He said handing the bags over to me. I turned to walk away but I heard him say "You'll come around eventually. They always do." I turned around just in time to see him wink before shutting his door. I rolled my eyes again but in the back of my head I was thinking this:

EEEEEEP!!!!!

But I'd never admit to that. I'm way to cool. (Not.) Now time to get ready for this party...