Part 1 : back home

this is cassnadra's hunting outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cassandas_hunting_out_fit/set?id=192505855

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra POV

The awesome sound of There for tomorrow 'Just a little faster 'was all I could hear other than the sound of my roaring engine of my Camaro.Two days. Two days it has taken me to finally track down the vampire douche coven after I killed seven out of the nine on my first few two run-ins.
*great how did I let them get away again* I thought while keeping one hand on the wheel as I read the welcome sign for New Orleans ." Well, that's bullshit" I said as my phone began to rings. " Goddammit, " I said pausing the music and check the caller I.d. to only see Sam calling. I picked up the phone and put it on speaker ." Yo" I say stepping on the gas." Where the hell are you? You and Asia better not be ---" "Hey I'm sorry I'm a hunter on a hunt" I snapped at him as I began to drive faster into the city.
"Why are you yelling at me ? I didn't fail my missions " he snapped back as I saw a local bar . " listen Sam I monsters to kill so bye "I said hanging up the phone call and started a new song . ' keys to the kingdom' by Linkin Park.

-------------Time skip two hours of driving---------------------------------------

I take a deep breath as I turn off my car engine and head to the local bar. The smell of beer , human, vampire, and witches hit me before I even got in the bar . *fucking load of bullshit to be around a bunch of people who can't even sense another supernatural being in their presence .* I thought walking toward the bar. " hello beautiful " said the bartender while checking my out . He had the typical high school jock look . I rolled my eyes ." bourbon " I said putting my arms on the counter."No ice " I said in a whisper. He smiles at me then went to get my drink.* stupid human so easy* I thought turning around to scan the crowd as a new scent filled my nose sending my senses of high. It smells like blood and chocolate. I transformed my left eye into its original form to pinpoint the smells location, but a group of vampire s knocked my senses out. I returned it to its There was mostly vampires to my surprise . * Must be near the quarter h--* "Your drink is ready " said a voice breaking me out of my thoughts. I gulp down the fiery liquid . He let out a minor laugh."Woah! Love slow down or. You will choke " he said smiling .

 I raised an eyebrow at his annoying comment as he took a seat next to me. " What's your name pretty bird" he said leaning on the counter . I scoffed at his question .*Well at least he is hot * I thought while I ordered another drink." Same ?" said the dark-skinned bartender . " hmm vodka on the rocks," I said giving a fake smile like before. I felt a pang in my heart as the bartender smiled back at me. *what the hell* i thought as I turned my head to look at the man next to me. He sightly ticked off." So what brings you to New Orleans " he said sweetly.* cute* i thought checking him out . " The sites'' I said gulping down my drink. The man had short blonde hair , really blue eyes, and a devil smirk. "So who are you ?"I queried . "You didn't tell me your name why should I tell you mine ?" He said in a playful and yet serious voice. My heart fluttered slightly as his words. * god dammit I'm acting like I'm in high school all over again* I thought. " Your right . Name is Sandra " I said smiling at him. As the sweet smell one again hit my nose."well Sandra my little bird. I'm Niklaus Mikealson" said as my skin tensed at his name. He said set out his hand for a handshake .* Fuck. The original werewolf \vampire hybrid *I thought taking his hand with slight hesitation but still took it . He gave me a smile." Well love , I gotta go " he said taking out some money . My mind was still booming at the thought of Niklaus Mikealson I didn't even notice he paid for my drink until the bartender took the money . * the fuck just happened to me * I thought as my phone buzzed . I let out a breath of air as Klaus walked out of the bar . I looked to my phone screen to see whats up . * Dammit some interesting news * I thought as I read the info ." What a success " I said looking at the red dot move showing that the vampire coven was still moving as one . . I smiled as I saw their location."damn so close I can feel him" I said then took off.

--------------Timeskip midnight-------

A/n sorry guys for the time kips but their really needed in this story and all other stories.

The French Quarter was packed with people. Since it was after dark the Monsters, tourist, and citizens were all partying. I saw walking on the sidewalk most of the people were on the street, sidewalk or bars.

The smell of blood was filling my nose as the vampires were feeding .*ugh what annoying pigs sometimes*I thought as I felt my soul protect tattoo seal burned my back (a soul protect tattoo seal cloaks your soul from other supernatural beings. So they think you're a human. Only the person with it can break the tattoo seal. It can also be a supernatural detector that senses other supernatural beings. This was is of my own thinking )

"Dammit," said an unfamiliar voice in the distance a human wouldn't have been able to hear it but a supernatural would be able too. " Find the hunter and bring her to Marcel," said the person I stopped dead in my tracks and leaned on a wall.

" Its gonna be a ruff night* I thought crossing my arms while trying to pinpoint the voice. Based on his voice . he is a male , about Sam's body but shorter than dean. I drowned out the noise of the crowd and music until I pinpointed the voice. "look she is a hunter. How hard is she to find ?" said the male leader. " Listen Thierry--". "Hello, love, " said a voice shaking me out off my daze. I turned to my right to see a smirking Nikolaus Mikealson staring at me.

*OH shit* I thought.