-epilogue-

5 years later

"Josh! Can you change Johnny's diaper? I'm feeding Andrew right now," Tyler shouted in the house. Tyler stood still for a moment with the baby in his arms as he awaited Josh's response. When Josh finally shouted back a quick 'sure' Tyler continued with taking care of the baby.

The door rang and the two boys rushed to the door, babies in hand.

"Hey guys," Jenna chirped. "Were my boys good for you," she asked, grabbing the two babies and putting them in the stroller.

"They were great," Josh smiled. Jenna said her thanks and paid them for babysitting her kids.

The two had started babysitting for Jenna when they bumped into each other at a coffee shop. Jenna apologized for her reckless teenage behavior and Tyler and Josh forgave her seeing as they were happy and didn't want anything negative plaguing their life. Jenna started talking about how she worked as a journalist and never had time for her kids so the two boys offered to babysit them since they didn't really have anything much to do during the day.

Josh and Tyler weren't exactly unemployed, they were just deciding where they wanted to go in life.

After Jenna left, Tyler closed the door with a sigh.

"Babies are so cute," Tyler cooed.

"Maybe one day we can be a domestic family and get married and have kids," Josh suggested.

"Maybe," Tyler smiled, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend of 3 years. They had broken up after their first two years of dating because Josh fell in love with some actress and Tyler was dating a model. Their relationships ended quickly because the model had to move away for his job and the actress was cheating on Josh the whole time. 

"Josh," Tyler started,"this is the first time in a while that I'm actually happy."

"I'm happy too, Tyler."

the end
------------------------------------------------------
alrighty guys i know the ending was a bit weird and unsatisfactory but its an ambiguous ending so you can decide what happens to them in the end if necessary. well its been good with this but now its over and thats okay. i love you guys so much and you guys literally make my day.
-abbi

PS: I WILL STATE THIS AGAIN i wrote this cringey shiz like last year and this is not my best stuff i have written way better this started as something me and my friend were writing for fun but either way i hope you enjoyed this cringe train

alsO,,,,  pls read my other stuff i am lonely and sad

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS DIZNIK !!!!