-17-

Tyler's POV

The skype tone sounded and I was looking through my notebook just like last time. But this time, the notebook had so many new additions, each one more connected with my troubles than the last.

"Tyler," Josh's warm voice spoke. I missed his voice so much.

"Hi," I shyly responded.

"Are you okay?"

"Now, I guess." I sighed and set my notebook down, allowing myself to finally look at Josh. His vibrant red hair was now a soft blue. I liked it a lot.

"Well, what happened," he asked, exasperated.

"You dyed your hair again," I commented, allowing a small smile on my lips.

"Tyler," he pleaded.

"Okay, fine, it's not even a big deal, I'm just really emotional." I rushed out as the familiar feeling of guilt filled my stomach.

"Basically, Jenna cheated on me and she told me she stopped but I know she didn't so I finally broke up with her yesterday. I pretty much spent the last month crying and laying in bed. I didn't feel like doing anything so that's why I stopped talking to you. I know it's not a good excuse but I couldn't bring myself to burden you with my problems. I'm sorry."

"Tyler, stop apologizing, it's not your fault. I get it. I just wish you would've at least told me before you took your hiatus. I missed you, I was worried about you," Josh said, a frown taking over his adorable face. He was so cute. I'm straight but I could make an exception for Josh.

"Ok ok yeah im sor- wait never mind ugh," I said, stumbling over my words. Josh giggled at my attempted apology and I admired the way his eyes squinted. He's so cute. Fuck it, I'm gay for Josh.

"Tyler, whats your full name," Josh suddenly asked.

"Um Tyler Robert Joseph, you?"

"Joshua William Dun," he said with a smile.

"That sounds so fancy what the heck," I teased.

"I didn't pick my name," he defended.

"So what have you been up to this past month," I asked.

"I literally just ate taco bell and slept," he admitted.

"That sounds pretty cool."

"Not really, nothing's cool without you," he sighed.