-50-

get ready for some cheesy fluff and cringey smut!

Tyler's POV

"Is it okay if I hug you," Josh asked as I entered his bedroom. I thought about it and shrugged, why not. He smiled widely and enveloped me in his godly arms as I melted into him. Yep, he can definitely hug me whenever he wants.

"I've missed you so much Ty," Josh whispered into my hair. I sighed and hugged him tightly. I felt bad about not remembering but it wasn't my fault.

"This is nice," I whispered, still hugging him. He backed away with a warm smile on his face and kissed my forehead, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"You know what else is nice," he started, getting closer to my ear. "This dick."

I bursted out into laughter and sat down on his bed to try and calm myself.

"Finding your chill would be nice, too," I teased. Josh sat next to me on his bed and pulled me onto his lap. I was alarmed at the gesture but went with it after I realized how comfortable I was.

"How long were we dating," I asked, wrapping my arms tightly around Josh.

"Only like a week," Josh said, pouting slightly. "I wish we had more time before the accident or that the accident could've never happened and this wouldn't be such an unromantic mess," he sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. I got to reunite with my lover after getting amnesia, and I think that's pretty romantic and yeah it's messy but in a cheesy way." I examined his face and looked into his deep brown eyes. They weren't a cold brown, they were warm like everything else about him. I guess he's just really hot, physically and literally.

I giggled at my inside joke with myself and Josh smiled at me in confusion.

"What," he blushed, noticing my intense staring.

"Nothing," I trailed off. "You're just so amazing and I wish there was a way I could like give back or repay you for all the patience you've had with me," I whispered shyly.

"Hmm, repay me for all the good stuff I've done, where have I heard that before," Josh mumbled to himself, smirking slightly before letting out a small laugh. (idk maybe chapter 34?)

Josh fluffed up my hair and smiled. "You don't need to do anything, I'm just happy you're with me," he smiled. He leaned in close to me and kissed my cheek, sending electricity jolting through my body. But it wasn't a big shock, just a little spark, and I needed more.

I grabbed his face and slammed my lips into his, little flashbacks of kissing him before flooding back into my mind in bits and pieces. It wasn't the whole three months, only 3 seconds, but it was 3 seconds spent with Josh and that was enough.

His lips moved in sync with mine and my hands ran through his hair, tugging on the roots and causing soft groans to leave his lips. I moved my mouth down to his jaw and sucked harshly at the skin as I removed his shirt.

"Wait," Josh stopped. "Do you want to do this," he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, do you," I asked. (consent is key guys just an fyi)

"Yeah, only if you're 100% comfortable," he clarified.

"Well I am right now so lets go," I urged, straddling him and removing his shirt completely. Josh smiled at me as I pushed him over and continued kissing down his neck.

"Fuck," he huffed as I started grinding down on him. I kissed down his chest and stopped at his waist. Josh's hands clenched the sheets of the bed as I slid his pants down. I slowly pulled down his boxers and gripped him and took him into my mouth.

"Oh god, Tyler," he moaned, thrusting further into my mouth. I hummed in response and swirled my tongue around the tip. I pulled off of him and started pumping slowly and gradually speeding up.

By now, Josh's eyes were shut tightly and his breaths were heavy so I took him back in my mouth to finish him off. I hollowed my cheeks around him and took him to the back of my throat.

"Shit, babe, I'm gonna," he started before hot spurts shot down my throat. I licked him clean before pulling off and laying down next to him.

"Was that okay," I asked, my voice slightly scratchy. Josh turned to me with a lazy smile and kissed my forehead.

"That was perfect, baby boy," he whispered in reply. I smiled and cuddled into his chest, closing my eyes.

Suddenly, I was hit with every feeling I had felt for Josh in the past in an overwhelming tsunami of emotions. I could remember the way his eyes lit up when I said his name and how much joy it brought me. I remembered parts of our small arguments over silly things and how he always crossed his arms and pouted after I proved that I was right and how satisfied it made me. But most importantly I remembered how I felt about him and that feeling hit me the hardest.

"Josh," I whispered shakily.

"Yeah," he responded, running his hands through my hair.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you, too, Tyler."

------------------------------------------------------
ok i feel like there wasnt enough fluff but its still there so thats good. also i am so sorry about how weird the smut is cuz that was just atrocious and cringeworthy and overall shitty so I apologize for that
but ily
-abbi