-31-

Josh's POV
I slowed the car down as I entered the quaint neighborhood that Tyler lived in. Each house looked the same; beige paneling, two stories, and light green lawns.

My eyes scanned each house number until I found the one I was looking for. I stopped the car and wondered if I should go to the door or just text Tyler. I'll text him.

Josh: im outsidee

Tyler: ok 1 SEC

Josh: its been 5

Tyler: you lil hoe

Josh: coME ONNNN

Tyler: nope nvm im not going anywhere with you and that attitude

Josh: k

Josh: bye

Tyler: NONONON

Tyler: WAITTTT

The front door of the house opened and out walked Tyler, dressed in all black, and wearing a skeleton hoodie.

"Can we go to cinnabon now," Tyler asked as he got in the car.

"Yep," I answered briefly, driving out of the quiet neighborhood. I looked over at Tyler and saw him smiling in content. What a cutie.

When we got to cinnabon, I ordered the cinnamon twisty sticks and the cinnamon roll with pecans and Tyler got the center of the roll and the tray of mini cinnamon rolls.

"I love cinnabon," Tyler mumbled while eating.

"I mean I guess I like Starbucks better," I replied.

"Um, what? Starbucks can't even compare, it's like not even in the same category as Cinnabon," he defended.

"But Starbucks has cake pops," I stated. Tyler looked up at the ceiling and bit his lip in thought.

"Fine, I guess Starbucks can kinda compare, but Cinnabon has really good icing and you can't fight me on that," Tyler declared. I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

My phone buzzed and I quickly checked it while Tyler was very involved in his third mini cinnamon roll.

Brendon: r u busy rn

Josh: me and tyler are hanging out so yeh

Brendon: ohhh okaayyy

Brendon: I'll leave you two alone ;;;))

Josh: NSOEN NOT LIEK TAHT

Brendon: o

Brendon: ok well im throwing a lil party you two should come its gon be great

Josh: um ok