-45-

Josh's POV

I was going through my phone and mentally preparing myself to delete everything relating to Tyler. He was out of my life now and I couldn't do anything about it.

Well I guess I could but that'd be weird, I can't just explain to him that we're actually dating. It's especially weird now because Tyler is just a stranger. The word stranger makes my stomach hurt.

I spent so much time with Tyler, texting, skyping, and talking. But now all of it was gone. And it was very unlikely that Tyler would get his memory back so all that time is lost forever.

But it was good while it lasted. And it hurts to know that he can't remember all the good times we've had. All he can remember is Jenna.

I sighed and turned off my phone. I can't just delete everything, not now at least. I'm not ready to let go. But I guess that's okay. I can do it another time.

I laid down on my bed and shut my eyes. It was already getting bright out and I was still awake.

I was actually exhausted, but right as I was about to sleep, my phone vibrated. I rolled over to grab it and huffed in frustration. It's probably a random twitter notification.

I turned on my phone to check what it was and my heart stopped. I quickly unlocked my phone with shaky fingers and read the text, my heart pounding in my chest.

tyler: i have some questions