-14-

Josh's POV
I shut my laptop and sighed. Dammit. Of course Tyler is straight. Of course I liked him. Of course he'd never like me back.

I sighed and set my laptop on the floor. Guess I'll just sleep forever. I snuggled up in my comforter and shut my eyes, ignoring my obvious chest pains from the dark haired boy who fucked me up.

|-/

Jish: tyler

Jish: tyler

Jish: tyler

Jish: tyler

Jish: i miss you

Jish: :(

Jish: where are youuuy

Jish: im started to get worried

Jish: tyler :((

Jish: :(((

-:-

Tyler's POV
"Do you love me?" Jenna nervously toyed with the napkin in her hand.

"Yeah," I lied. "I love you." It was starting to horrify me at how easy it was to say those words.

"Would you love me no matter what I did?" Her voice was desperate and I grew worried at what was happening.

"What did you do," I asked, terrified.

"Can we go to the car, or somewhere private," she asked. I don't know what she did but a million possibilities were running through my head. She killed someone. She's pregnant. I'm actually her brother. She has an std and now I could have it too. She's dying. She gave me can-

"Tyler! You okay," Jenna asked, standing above me.

"Oh, yeah sorry," I said, leading us to the car. We got in and she stared at her lap.

"I just want you to know I love you so much," she choked out, tears beginning to fall down her flawless face. I nodded and pulled her close to me, rubbing her back. "But I went to a party and I," she continued before breaking down into full on sobs. Yikes what do I do. She started screaming "I'm sorry" and pushed me away from her.

"Jenna, what happened," I asked, I swear to god if she doesn't tell me, I'm going to lose my mind.

"I cheated on you!" She screamed through tears. All the blood drained from my face and I felt anger bubble up inside me. Just because I didn't love her didn't mean I didn't still like and care about her.

"It was only once right," I asked, trying to calm myself.

"No, it happened 3 other times," she admitted shamefully. Well fuck.