-34-

"Josh," I said in the silent car.

"Yeah babe," he replied, my stomach erupting in butterflies.

"Are we almost there," I asked.

"Only a couple of minutes." He continued driving and I looked out the window again, focusing on the street rather than the sky.

We turned into a neighborhood and down a street crowded with cars. Josh huffed in frustration and turned the car around.

"Everything okay," I asked, sitting up straight.

"There's no where good to park," he groaned, eyes searching the road for any possible parking spot.

"How about right there," I suggested, pointing to a spot behind a tree. Josh nodded and pulled in, turning the car off. He rested his head on the steering wheel and sighed.

"Brendon throws a party every weekend and every time he forces me to go and every time something bad happens," Josh huffed.

I scooted closer to him and started rubbing his back for comfort. I didn't want to be here so I wasn't going to say it was okay but I also didn't want Josh to be upset.

Josh sat up and looked at me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry you have to be here,"he mumbled into my shoulder.

"I'm okay as long as you're with me," I replied, kissing him on the cheek. "I don't think there's a way I could ever repay you for all the good you've done for me."

"You don't have to repay me at all, ty," Josh said, pulling out of our hug and examining my face. Even though it was dark and I could hardly see him, he looked really hot.

"I mean, I know one way I could give back a little," I said, smirking. Josh looked confused but before he could say anything, I pressed my mouth to his, kissing hard.

(time for some badly written smut lmao)

Josh crawled into the back seat and I followed, instantly climbing onto his lap. Soft moans escaped his mouth as I pressed kisses to his neck. My hands traveled down his body and I slid off his jeans, leaving him in his underwear. I started to palm him through his boxers and he moaned loudly.

"Oh god, Tyler," he groaned, biting his lip.

"What do you want me to do, joshy," I whispered into his ear.

"I," he started breathlessly. He never finished his sentence so I smirked and got off of him.

"Okay, well you didn't ask so you won't receive, let's go to the party thing," I said as Josh sat up, annoyed.

"What the hell, Ty, I can't go in there with a boner," he whined.

"Sorry not sorry," I said, fixing my shirt.

"Can't you finish me off," Josh begged, his voice a mixture of annoyance, lust, and desperation.

"Maybe later, dude," I said, opening the car door and walking out.

----------------------------------------------

ok i apologize for how bad and how short that was, im terrible at writing smut but practice makes perfect so i might throw some more in latererer i guess idk tho it really depends on what yall want so yeah

ily
-abbi