-32-

Tyler's POV

"Hey, do you wanna go to a party, its at my friend, Brendon's, house," Josh asked, setting his phone down on the table.

"Parties aren't really my thing, and isn't Brendon the one that sent all those ew texts," I replied, looking down at my lap nervously. People have always been a bit of a problem for me and parties are full of them.

"Come on baby boy, I'll be there so it'll be fun," he said, making my heart race at the nickname he gave me.

"Fine," I said after a huff, still blushing a bit. "But can we go for a walk first," I asked. Josh smiled and nodded.

"You are so adorable," he sighed as we walked out of Cinnabon. I felt my face heat up and I smiled stupidly.

I looked up at the sky and noticed it was sunset. The wispy clouds that dotted the pale blue sky were a creamy yellow color. It seemed really picturesque and it made everything feel right.

"The sky is really pretty today," I muttered in awe. Josh grabbed my hand and started walking, intertwining our fingers.

"It reminds me of you," he replied. I slapped his arm and giggled.

"Stop with all these compliments, gosh," I scoffed.

"You love them," he smirked, making my heart melt.

"Yeah, I do," I admitted, blushing. We walked quietly but I kept glancing at him and taking in his beauty. I felt the urge to kiss him and each glance made it stronger. Maybe I'm going too fast, or am I going too slow?

My palms began to sweat as I gained the courage to kiss him. My heart began to race and my breaths became shaky.

"Josh," I said, stopping. He turned to me, concerned.

"What's wrong baby boy," he grabbed my other hand and held it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, leaning in to kiss him. I gave him a quick peck, and pulled away. He dropped my hands and grabbed my face, kissing me more aggressively.

His soft lips glided against mine perfectly as my hands tugged on his hair. He bit my lip and pulled away and I let out a soft moan. I pulled him back into the kiss, smiling. Everything just felt right.

Until his phone started ringing.

He stepped back and huffed, pulling out his phone and answering it.

"Dammit Brendon, what do you want," Josh shouted into the phone, making me jump a little. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples.

"Yes, we are coming to your damn party," he mumbled.

"No, I'm pissed because you interrupted my date for the second time you asshole." (its really hard for me to picture them cussing this is so funny im sorry)

Josh stuffed his phone back in his pocket and sighed.

"I'm sorry Ty, but we gotta go like now." I nodded and followed him back to the car. Yikes.