-12-

Josh's POV
Tyler sighed and leaned back. Everything he does is adorable.

"Why aren't you fine," I asked "cause I think you're pretty damn fine," I added in a whisper. Josh, stop crushing on him. He's probably straight and this is supposed to be a serious conversation.

"Stuff," he said vaguely in his adorable voice.

"What kind of stuff," I asked. I wanted to get to know him so I won't feel bad about liking him so much. I probably seem really creepy to him.

"You sure you want to hear about my lame ass problems," he asked. I felt excitement bubble up inside me. He was letting me in.

"Yes," I responded, dragging out the s. He took off his hood, allowing me to see his cute face.

"Well," he started, moving his laptop a bit so I had a better view. Nice. "I don't know when it started but recently I've just been a lump sitting around doing nothing. Some weeks I'll be doing great and feel amazing and go out and smile and not be so much of a bother but other weeks I just feel like everyone hates me and I want to die and all that stuff. It's not as bad as you probably thought, I'm just emotional and sensitive and I'm a self loathing piece of trash." I listened to every word with the most concern I've had in a while, which is weird since me and Tyler barely know each other. Good thing I'm trying to change that.

"Wow that's uh thats intense," I said, running my fingers through my hair. "But I really don't think anyone hates you, hating you is like impossible you're just so adorable and pure. If someone hates you, they're the one with problems." Tyler's face flushed with heat and a small smile played on his lips. His lips looked so soft and kissable.

"Thanks Josh," he smiled. Oh god. My heart felt like it was exploding at the sight.

"No problem, I should be thanking you for blessing me with your adorableness," I replied, biting my lip. Tyler blushed again and smiled, making my insides turn to mush for the fiftieth time today.

"I really like talking to you," he admitted. "I'm glad I found your number on that random table and texted it."

"I'm glad, too," I smiled. Now is a good time to tell Tyler I like him. Well probably not, but oh well. "Hey Tyler," I started.

"Yeah," he asked in a soft voice.

"I uh I really li-" I started before being interrupted by a knock on Tyler's door. He turned to look at it and a female voice, probably his mom's said, "Jenna is here." Tyler's eyes grew wide and the door shut.

"I'm sorry Josh, I gotta go, my girlfriend is here," he said quickly before ending the call.

"Okay," I whispered to myself, feeling my soul be crushed and torn into a million pieces.