-42-

Tyler's POV

"Morning Ty! Guess what day it is," Jenna said cheerfully, entering the stuffy room with donuts and coffee.

"Um, isn't it Saturday," I asked, sitting up straight and taking my coffee. She giggled and shook her head.

"Well yes... But today you get to go home," she announced with excitement. I smiled and took a sip of my coffee. I thought I would feel more excited about going home but something felt off. I didn't know what exactly was wrong though.

I shrugged off the weird feeling and continued listening to Jenna ramble on and on about her friends and the kids she babysits. I liked to just listen to her voice. But ever since I crashed the car on the way back from her house, I've been in a constant daze. I never know if I'm awake or asleep.

After an hour of rambling and the occasional kiss, Jenna got bored like always and went home. I don't blame her for always leaving me, I'm not exactly the most exciting person at the moment. She said she would be back in a few hours to pick me up and take me home so at least I could get my life back on track.

~

I got out of the car and took a deep breath. I'm finally home. I finally get to sleep in my own bed and eat cereal and drink red bull. But mostly, I get my phone back. My parents had kept my phone at home because they thought the technology would slow down my recovery process. They're so weird sometimes.

I walked into the house and went straight to the bathroom to shower. I felt gross and I probably smelled like sick people.

When I finished my shower I went straight to my room and slept, completely forgetting about my phone even though I had been obsessing over it the whole time I was in the hospital.