-36-

Josh's POV
I woke up in a hospital with no memory of what had happened. I grabbed my phone from the table next to me and texted Brendon.

josh: yoo uh what happened last night???

brendon: OH THANK GOD YOURE OKAY I HEARD ABOYT THE CRASH AND I WAS SO WORRIED AND HALLELUJAH

josh: whattatatat

josh: a crASH

josh: i mean im in a hospital but like I thought i got alcohol poisoning or i got in a fight

brendon: do u even remember anything

josh: nO

brendon: ok well u came here with ur boy toy and got super lit with beer pong then u nd ur boyfririend left and u were driving and got in a crash

josh: WHAT ETNE FUCKE D

josh: IM

josh: I GTG

I set my phone down and closed my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the party. Tyler didn't even want to go. Where is Tyler?

I sat up in bed and right as I was about to look for Tyler, the door opened and in walked a doctor, my parents, and a police officer. Fuck.

"Mr. Dun, I'm glad to see you're awake," the doctor annoyingly spoke in a deep british accent. She approached me with her clipboard and sat next to me on the bed.

"How are you feeling," she asked.

"Um I'm okay I guess. I just have a migraine and I'm kinda sore," I explained, trying to get out of here as soon as possible. She nodded and wrote on her clipboard.

"Well, you should be able to leave within the next few days, I'm Dr. Diamandis and this is Officer Wentz and he is going to discuss with you the events of the crash," she quickly explained, getting up to leave the room.

"Wait," I called out to her. "Where's Tyler?" Her pleasant expression faded into worry and she sighed.

"He's in a coma."