-48-

Tyler's POV
I walked into panda express and saw Jenna sitting at a table in the corner, a pleasant smile on her face.

"Hey," she said as she stood up to kiss me.

"Hi," I blurted before dodging her kiss and hugging her instead. She looked confused and slightly worried but quickly brushed it off.

"Are you starting to remember things," she asked nervously as we walked to the counter to get our food.

"Nope," I said briefly. She nodded and pouted as if she was actually sad. What a gemini thing.

We quickly got our food and sat back down.

"So, um do you know anything about a person named Josh," I asked. She looked up at me in confusion.

"No, the name sounds familiar, but I don't think I know anyone named Josh," she explained. I nodded and ate my food, trying to muster up the courage to confront her.

"Ty, you okay," she asked, looking concerned.

"Uh, yeah," I spoke quickly. "Actually, no, I'm not okay. How can I be okay if the person who claims to be so dedicated to me cheated on me then took advantage of my memory loss and tried to act like nothing ever happened?"

She froze and her wide eyes began to tear up.

"So you do remember," she asked, her voice shaky.

"Well no, but my boyfriend, Josh, was there for me when it happened and he told me everything."

"Wait, you have a boyfriend," she asked, shocked.

"Well yeah... I guess I probably never told you. But this is goodbye Jenna, I'm sorry things had to be so messy between us and I would say that you're a good person but you did some pretty fucked up stuff." I stood up and threw my stuff away before getting into my car.

"Jesus," I whispered to myself, my body still shaking and my heart still pounding violently from the confrontation. I sat for a moment to catch my breath before leaving to go home. Maybe I'll finally be happy with Josh.