Chapter 28: Tingles and Sparks

Start from the beginning

"So, I'm the only living white wolf?!" I exclaimed. This is so much to take. Ang dami nang nagbago sa buhay ko. I met Hunter and learned he's a werewolf. Then I found out I'm also one, then now? I'm a freaking white wolf!

"Perhaps. Meron pa naman sigurong nabubuhay na white wolf bukod sayo, since werewolves don't age like normal humans." Napatango nalang ako. Umusod palapit si Hunter sakin at ipinatong ang noo niya sa balikat ko. Naramdaman ko namang biglang nagbago ang mood niya.

"I was horrified. You were screaming in pain. Hindi ako nakatulog kagabi dahil sa tuwing ipipikit ko ang mga mata ko, naririnig ko ang sigaw mo. How you begged me to stop the pain. It will forever taunt me." Naramdaman ko ang pagtulo ng luha niya sa balikat ko. Hunter is crying?! My heart clenched. Kung ako siguro ang nasa posisyon niya, hindi ko rin kakayanin ang makita siyang masaktan.

"It's okay. I'm fine now. That won't happen again, I promise." I massage his scalp making circles to sooth him.

"I love you, Kyra. More than my life. You're my other half." He placed a soft kiss at the exposed skin. Narealize ko, ang swerte ko kay Hunter. Seloso man siya minsan, hindi parin matatawaran ang pagmamahal niya sa pamilya niya at sa akin.

"I love you too." I replied with no second thought and cupped his head to kiss him in the lips. He answered the kiss with a slow pace. He cupped the base of my neck to lead the kiss. I felt my wolf jump in joy urging me to do more, to let Hunter mark me and complete the mating process but I refused to do so.

The kiss became aggressive. Hunter is now hovering above me, the blanket was thrown on the floor. So basically, I'm leaning in the headboard and Hunter is kneeling above me, he's leaning down and I'm looking up at him. Hinawakan niya ang bewang ko at unti-unti akong hinila pahiga ng kama. He gave small kisses on my forehead, eyelids, nose and jaw. He's teasing me, I know. All I want is for him to kiss me in the lips.

"Hunter." I groaned and he smiled knowing I'm affected with his teasing.

"I love your skin. It's so soft." He whispered and nips the base of my neck.

"I know. Now, just kiss me. I want your lips!" I demanded. Both I and my wolf wants him.

Biglang bumangon si Hunter at sinuklay ang buhok niya. "We need to stop."

It's like a dejavu. Ganito din ang nangyari, noong nakaraang full moon. I was turned on and then he left me hanging, hot and bothered. Iniwas ko ang tingin sa kanya at lumapit siya sa tabi ko. He raised his hand to touch my cheek but he stopped and fisted it instead.

"Kyra." He starts. "You're not ready for this. You've shifted and the mating bond is stronger. Your scent, it drives me crazy. I don't think I can stop myself if we continue. My wolf is begging me to mark you, to show to everyone you're mine."

My heart softens. "I'm sorry. I didn't know its hard for you too."

"I can wait. But not for long. I can only hold myself for a short time." He pecked my lips and walked to the door.

"I'm going to run. Your scent is all over the room. Its not helping." To prove his point, he looks down to his bulge and I blush knowing its my fault.

Nagdesisyon akong maligo. Inamoy ko ang sarili, amoy pawis naman ako. Why does my scent smell good to Hunter? This mating thingy is really weird. I scrubbed myself clean and went down when I heard commotions coming from downstairs.

"Sino to? Ha?" Galit na tanong ni Anika kay Zeno habang hawak ang phone ni Zeno.

Zeno is seating in the sofa with Jake, and Aspen on either both of his sides. Para namang galit na boss itong si Anika na nakatayo sa harapan nila.