"Okay lang. Mas gusto ko yung ganyan ka. Just you. Yung simpleng Nicomaine."

"Madaya ka pa din. Ikaw nakaayos oh. Gwapo mo nga eh." Di sinasadyang nasabi ni Maine yung huling part. But Alden heard it clearly at napangiti siya.

"Talaga? Gwapo ako?"

"Eto naman parang di mo naman alam yun e araw-araw ka ngang sinasabihan ng ganun. Wag ka nga."

"Pero iba parin kasi pag galing sayo e." Namula na naman tuloy si Maine.

"By the way, may surprise pa pala ako sayo."

"Meron pa?"

Alden stood up and went beside Maine. He then offered his hand. "Can I have this dance?"

Tinanggap nito ang kamay niya at nagsimula na ang tugtog. Di niya napansin na may mini orchestra kasama nila.

You're my heart and my soul, my inspiration
Just like the old love song goes
You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since it's all true
How could anyone mean more to me than you?

They danced with the music and he was singing along with the song. "Maine, alam ko naiilang ka sa mga ganito. Yung tula na ginawa ko, it was all for you. I poured my heart to that poem because I want you to know how special you are to me. How my life turned into something magical when you came."

Just one touch took away my breath
When you drew me in I could not resist
You captivate my soul, I'm enraptured
You knocked me out and you locked me up
Stole my heart like a thief at love
Keep me here in your happy ever after
I'm captured

The music changed and Alden sang along again. He specifically requested it to the band to play songs that he dedicates to her.

"Maine, you captured me. You captured my heart. Nung nakilala kita akala ko you're just another girl na dadaan sa buhay ko. But you took a special piece of me. You took my heart with you."

I prayed so many nights that you would come my way
An angel from above to light my darkest day
A love so strong it can't be wrong
It's with you that I belong
I finally found what I've been looking for
And now you know I'm going to love you more
Hold me tight 'cause it's always been you
To think that you were always there
To be my friend and wipe away my tears
Now it's clear that it's always been you

"Ilang beses mo ng narinig 'to sakin and I would never get tired of telling this. You really are an angel that heaven sent to me. Ang tagal kong naghintay, ang tagal kong naghanap, tapos dumating ka. And you don't know how blessed I am to have you in my life."

So I'll be there when you call
Pick you up when you fall
And if you ever get lonely
I'll be there in a heartbeat

"Lagi mong tatandaan na nandito ako palagi para sa'yo. Partners tayo diba? Kakampi mo ko. Problema mo, problema ko na rin. Wag na wag kang mahihiyang magsabi sakin. Lagi mong tatandaan, ikaw at ako, tayong dalawa."

This song is for you
For everything we've been through
It's been so long overdue
I just wanna say
Thank You

"Thank you, sa lahat. Marami pa tayong pagdadaanan, marami pang hahadlang, marami pang manghuhusga, pero tatandaan mo na sa anumang pagsubok na dadating, nasa tabi mo lang ako. Di kita iiwan."

As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.This is the last time I'll fall in love.
Last time i'll fall in love.
The last time i'll fall... in love.

"I know it's too early for us to talk about the future but I can't see anyone but you in it. Ikaw na yung gusto kong makasama balang araw, yung babaeng susumpa kasama ko sa altar, yung makikita ko tuwing umaga paggising ko, the one who'll be the mother of my kids, the one who'll cry with me when my kids start to grow up and have crushes. The one whom I'll grow old with. I can't see anyone who'll do those things with me but you Maine. You became my best friend, my girl, my love, my angel.. My better half, it's you."

Maine can't hold back her tears anymore. She hugged Alden and she doesn't care now if she looked like a wreck with all the crying.

"RJ, I might not say this to you everyday but you were the best thing I had too. With you, I forgot all my inhibitions. I'm stronger, I'm braver, I did things I didn't even know I was capable of and it was all because of you. You always tell me that I was God's gift to you but in my heart, it was you who is His gift to me. You are my best friend, my partner, my savior, my love.. My better half. And I can't imagine my life would be if you didn't came."

He hugged her tighter and placed a kiss on her forehead. And leaned in to plant another kiss on her lips.

"I love you Maine, always. Happy Valentine's."

"I love you too RJ, forever. Happy Valentine's."