"For real?" I asked.

"It's not technically breaking in if you own the place," Chris said.

"Not if I report you," Josh replied.

I gave a quiet giggle in response. As far as I was concerned, Chris and Josh were complete dorks.

"How about you come with us Imigie?" Josh said.

I nodded and smiled as I followed them to make our way to whatever way we would go to in order to get in the lodge to unfreeze the door.

*Chris's POV*

I knew Josh would want to take Imigie with us. Then there would only be four ladies "freezing their buns off" as Josh would say.

I saw Imigie point at the black bin that was by the wall. Damn, she was smart.

"Nice one," Josh laughed at her and I laughed a little with him.

I was the first one who Josh told about him and Imigie being a couple. I was quite surprised when I first heard it because their personalities were quite different.

Josh was the party animal kind of guy. Imigie was the more quiet one. Nevertheless, they found themselves in love. I wanted to say the same for how I felt about Ashley but I was worried she would turn me down.

Josh and I moved the pin to where the window was. I climbed up the bin and almost fell but caught my balance. I opened the window and smiled at myself. Imigie was right to point at the bin, wasn't she?

I flipped over but fell down on my back on the floor in the room. The landing was quite painful. I heard Josh and Imigie get up the bin too to check up on me.

"I'm okay," I said to them. "I should have paid more attention in climbing class."

Imigie fell into a fit of quiet giggles even though I was able to hear her.

"You mean gym?" Josh questioned.

"Yeah, the climb the rope," I explained as I stood up.

Suddenly I heard a sound of a lightbulb that shattered into pieces. Imigie let out a squeal.

"What was that?" she asked nervously.

"I don't know," Josh replied.

"Did I do that?" I wondered.

"I don't think so," Josh replied.

He turned to Imigie who was looking around anxiously.

"Maybe you can go in with him," he told her.

She nodded then got in the same way I did but she landed on her feet and was more graceful.

"No fair Imigie," I whined. "Why you gotta be graceful at getting in?"

She gave a smirk as she pulled out a flashlight from her pocket.

"It's just me," she replied while Josh tossed over a lighter to me

"Chris," Josh said in an excited tone. "I have an awesome idea. I'm pretty sure I got some deodorant in one of the bathrooms. You could use that with the lighter."