Chapter 65: Nephilim Power

Start from the beginning

Tairex smirk a bit "It's a sight that will even make you kid throw up and break your will, all the vampires were mutilated, first they are tortured to a near death state then after the human's finish having their fun, they skewered the vampires up for Alucard to see"

Sairex continue "Seeing all of that Alucard hurry back to his home, the Purebloods Castle, but what he is greeted by is nothing but ashes and dust, all his closest friends and many other who he hold dear are skewered up, their blooded body was still flesh, seeing this something inside Alucard snap, the feeling of hatred for the humans race and betrayed by the other monster, Alucard transform into a true monster, the monster that is still feared to this very day" Tairex smirk a bit "After that Alucard annihilated the whole village that was build a few miles away from the Pureblood Castle, there the humans who were responsible for the death of many vampires was massacred, woman's, children's, none were spared from Alucard's rage"

"This is when Angels and Devil's appear, after seeing Alucard intension of slaying all humans and monsters, including them, the two factions form the first temporal alliance and fight against the enrage pureblood, it's probably the most blooded war in history, thousands of death from both factions, millions of human lives taken, thousands of villages and towns destroyed from the destruction" Tairex take a deep breath signaling Sariex to explain.

"After a long battle the two faction's leaders sealed Alucard using every bit of their power left also with the help of the leader of each monster's clan, also thousands of Archangel and Pureblood devil's. With Alucard sealed down at the bottom of the earth for the rest of eternity, the two factions along with the monster clans killed all the purebloods, fearing that one of them could unlock the power that had made Alucard so strong and almost succeeded on destroying the whole world" Sairex finish, Nawin leans on the wall, eyes close, taking all the information in.

"Some people said that Ophis is stronger than Alucard because she is older well that's just a moron thinking, age have nothing to do with power, I say Alucard have a possible chance to defeat the infinite dragon because unlike other vampires, Alucard can create purebloods by just a single bite and a pureblood power is already at ultimate-class and some potential one can even reach Satan-class, so imagine millions of purebloods and Alucard himself fought against Ophis.... Even she wouldn't stand a chance against that kind of odds and power" Tairex explain surprising the Makasha "But being realistic if Ophis and Alucard did fight in that time, it would be Armageddon, the world would have been destroyed considering the two are just too strong" Sairex adds.

"Wait if Alucard have that kind of power, how was he not able to win that war then?" Nawin ask "Well brat, Alucard at that time was filled with rage, he just want to destroy the human race and probably didn't think of that, also Alucard is known to be an over confident person, so he probably thought with the new power he gained, he could end everything by himself but he didn't know devil's and angel's existed so he was caught by surprise from the two factions leaders strength, but even then Alucard is still a dangerous foe, he is one of the main reason why Devil and angel population have been weaken dearly, it's not just the great war" Tairex explain

Nawin cross his arm and let out a sigh "Your saying Alucard have the ability to make pureblood by a single bite" "Yes" Sairex answers "Then this could be a problem, if Sayomi is really somehow related to him then it means this terrifying ability could be pass down to her" Nawin said "Indeed that would be scary, she's definitely powerful, beating your ass more times than I could remember" Tairex smirk making the Makasha glare at him.

"Nawin-kun you can't just jump into conclusion thinking that Sayomi is somehow related to Alucard, though it's a good idea to not rule out that chance but in this modern day a lot of people believe that Alucard is nothing but a myth, only the older devils knows that he is real and still to this day sealed under the earth... the name Dracul is still feared among the three factions and that could be the reason why Sayomi is using it".