Chapter 1 || The guilty and the innocent

The place is dirty and filthy with the boys presences. Pop and chip wrappers thrown all over the floor making it look like a sea of litter. I sighed since it's my responsibility to clean this all up. You see, my father is the gangleader to his so called "the West gang". My dad is a rebel and I'm just there, just, there, useless, weak. The house we own is quite big, mostly for dad's gang meeting stuff. Of course the house is always dirty and I HATE it. I don't have OCD but the mess is just too extreme to bare so I volunteered to clean everything up since I don't want anybody kidnapping a stranger for the job.

I fried up some eggs, and by that I mean 50 for everyone. Geez, when I said I'll clean for them, I didn't mean cook for them too. "Breakfast it's ready! " I yelled down the stairs to their "secret base" or whatever.

"Thanks Emma! " One of them yelled, thumping up the stairs. He sat down with joy then the stampede happened. All of them darted towards me like hungry lions and I scrammed towards the kitchen so I don't get trampled by those beasts. "Food!" They yelled happily. I rolled my eyes while snacking on a piece of toast.

Every single person in this room is guilty of something. Father takes responsibility for all these people so he has the sack of bricks on his back even though he's guilty himself too. They even vandalized an elementry school nearby. Father gave me the choice if I wanted to join the gang but I refused. Mother died a kind heart so I'm gonna follow her footsteps and stay good no matter how tempting it is. "Morning sunshine, " I heard a familiar voice said.

"Morning dad, " I replied back.

He sniffed the coffee.

"You are perfect at this, " he phrased with a happy-go-lucky smile which in my mind looked goofy.

"Not really, I just watched a video on how to make it. " There was silence.

"You watched a video on how to make coffee? " He chuckled but then that suddenly turned into a laugh.

"Well I've never done this before so I thought it won't hurt to learn it by video, " I lied. I actually still have no idea how to make coffee. This one turned out right by pure luck so I think I won't be able to make it again. "We have a mission today, " he started.

"Oh?"

"Y'know the East gang?" He asked.

"Well Ya you guys have been enemies since like forever, " I told him.

"They stepped into our territory, " dad gritted his teeth hard.

"you're going fight them aren't you? " I sighed disappointingly.

"Well it's the only way to teach them a lesson, " he explained, stuffing the egg in his mouth.

A loud bang came from the back and everyone went silent.

Please vote (。'▽'。)♡