When I sit again, Viola checks her work to see if she has made a mistake or if something looks bad, apparently one isn't perfect and she redoes it. Then she grabs one of my hands and starts to work on it. Polish is separating bits of my hair so he can start working on it, and Trenk is bringing all the make-up close to me, he looks at my face, debating what colour suits my skin tone better and that also matches the dress I'm going to wear.

They are not even done when they say they will let me have a small rest so I can eat lunch, still wearing the bathrobe I go to the dining room and eat with my prep team. Ryle and his own prep team join us about five minutes later.

He is wearing a white bathrobe too, except mine is beige. His nails are still uncut and a bit dirty, his hair is a bit wet and his face is free of any make-up. Even though he is a guy, he has to wear a bit of make-up too. They claim people without make-up look pale and sick on camera so that's why guys have to wear it too.

Forty or so minutes later my prep team and I excuse ourselves and go back to my room. Once inside, Viola gives me some nice fancy underwear to put on, and gives another robe since the bathrobe I am using is a bit wet.

I don't even can describe all they do to me, they work on my hair, nails, skin and the make-up on my face. They take another three hours or so, my butt hurts from being on a chair most of the day and I'm dying of boredom, I need to move or do something.

A knock is heard, followed by Carlyne walking inside my room. He looks closely at me and nods at the prep team looking satisfied with their job.

"We are almost done, just five more minutes." Polish says.

Carlyne nods at him and leaves the room, saying he will be back soon. Viola looks like she is enjoying doing my nails, she is smiling as she does her job. Polish is biting his lower lip as he works on my hair, and Trenk has no expression at all, he is so concentrated on what he has to do.

Then Trenk tells Viola and Polish to stop what they are doing and tells me to follow him. We go into the bathroom, I want to look at myself but the mirror has been covered with a towel. Trenk grabs my toothbrush and brush them, it's weird that something so simple has to be done by him. As he does it, I feel like I have never washed my teeth in the correct way. They make it all look like an art. It's strange. When he's done he applies something to my teeth, he claims it is to make them whiter but it burns a bit. After that we go back into my room and all of them go back to what they are doing.

After who knows how many hours the three of them are done. Trenk says he will apply more lipstick and mascara just minutes before the interview though. Two minutes later Carlyne walks into the room holding something, probably my dress, it is covered in something black so I can't really tell.

"Close your eyes." Carlyne tells me after I have stood up.

I do as I'm told. Then I feel the robe being removed from me, either Polish or Trenk and Viola are putting the dress on. I can tell it's long and the fabric feels like silk but I can't be sure.

"Open them now." Carlyne tells me as one of them finishes zipping it.

While I had my eyes closed someone had brought a full size mirror so I could look at myself. I turn around and look at my reflection. I'm wearing a dress, can't tell what the colour is, like the colour of pearls or a light beige tone. It has a few layers, giving it a bit of volume. The last layer is made of a see-through fabric. The part at the top around my chest and left shoulder, a part around my waist and the bottom part are decorated with gold jewels. I also notice it is a one-sleeve dress, my right shoulder and arm are exposed. The only sleeve is made of the same see-through fabric and at the end it is also decorated with jewels. The dress is breath-taking.

I stare at it in shock with my mouth wide open, I look from the mirror to my own self. Making sure the mirror is actually showing how it looks.

Then I look at my golden blonde hair, just by my right ear a braid starts that goes behind my head, the braid and the rest of my hair are put in this kind of side tail, beautiful golden curls fall on my left side, just where the sleeve of my dress starts.

Then I look at my face covered in make-up, I'm unrecognizable. My eyelids are covered in gold-colour make-up, the eyeliner is really strong and dark making my blue eyes stand out, there is also a kind of brown glitter around them, making me look a bit fierce. My cheeks and the rest of my face look tanned, my cheeks though, look a bit reddish but it doesn't look bad. And finally my lips, they are a shiny medium pink coloured that matches the make-up of all my face. Now I know why they take a pretty long time doing all of this. It is flawless.

Then Viola grabs a box and opens it. Carlyne grabs a pair of small diamond earrings and puts them on each of my ears. They are like flowers, they are beautiful. Then he grabs my right hand and puts a ring on my fourth finger. I look closely at it, inside the white stone that stands out, there are really tiny silver-coloured stones that form a '2', the number of my district. Then Carlyne makes me look up again so he can put a golden diadem on my head.

Then Polish approaches me with a pair of pearl-coloured high heels, they are the same colour as the dress, and they are also decorated with the same jewels my dress is. He helps me put them on while Viola puts me some perfume on.

"You look a delicate yet fierce and strong woman." Polish says.

"Just what I wanted." Carlyne says, looking at his watch. "I think it's time to go."

_________________________________________________________________________________

QOTD: What do you think will happen in the interview?

Sorry, short and uneventful chapter but next one is the interview and I might upload it on Saturday :D
And on the next chapter I'll post the picture of the dress, so you can have a better idea of what it looks like :)