#69: Jason McCann Dirty Imagine

Since it'a my 69th preference/imagine chapter (not including notes), I'm doing a dirty imagine. Jason McCann! Aka, Justin Bieber.

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 14. THIS IS A RATED R IMAGINE. SO IF YOU'RE THIRTEEN OR BELOW, I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASSES OF THIS CHAPTER!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking home from school today from a long day and I got home extra late because of stupid detention. I remembered my mom voice playing that message she told me earlier." Dear , they are a lot of kidnapping going around especially for girls around you age. Please be careful and don't come home to late , I don't want nothing bad happening to you. Don't take your sweet time like you always do and not pay attention because you do that a lot and that's how girls like you get kidnapped." I laughed at how I remembered every single word she said to me but today I had a feeling that message she told me would be very helpful for some reason. I took my sweet time as usual but I payed extra attention today and the people around me and the cars passing buy. The walk from my house and school was about 35 minutes and that goes fast when I usually listen to music.

I remembered my ipod was in my pocket so I took it out and plugged my ear phones in my ear and put on 'Die In Your Arms' by Justin Bieber and just listen to his angelic voice. Justin Bieber was my major celebrity crush , I always thought he was so special and I loved his story of how he became who is today. He had a voice of an angel and his face features were right on spot , perfect. If I were to meet him , I think my life would be complete and just perfect like him. I mean all these rumors of how he is becoming bad like on TMZ stating that he pissed in a mop bucket in a club in New York city. Like come on get a life, what is he had to take a piss and all the bathrooms were reserved. I bet half the people in New York has pissed in places where they aren't suppose to. How come you TMZpeople who talk about them and how they pissed on a pole like really let him live his life he is a teenager. Teenagers are suppose to have fun and do crazy shit before they turn into a full adult.

I was busy thinking about Justin and how his life was going and getting into the music. I was not paying attention to where I was heading and I saw I was in alley. Oh shit I thought damn really Y/N? You just had to forget about surroundings thinking about someone's life and not even worry about yours. I was looking for a address sign and then I saw some black car was driving slowly following the same pace I was going. I started getting nervous and walked a bit faster and the car did the same. I tried to out run the car but stupid me should have thought before wasting my breath , that cars are obviously faster than humans. I tried looking to see who was in the car but the windows were pitch black. Aren't only like the government suppose to have those I thought. Really it has to be me?! Who ever is in that car is not even trying to do anything to me just following me.

I just relaxed and played 'Thought Of You' by Justin Bieber and just kept on going until I saw the guy in the car rolled down his front seat window. I tried to see who it is and my ear phones fell out my ears and I just put it away because I have to be aware right now. I got scared when I saw the guy held a gun pointing at me and his deep voice said loudly "Get in the car now." I didn't even hesitate because I saw that his gun was loaded and he wasn't scared to shoot. I was getting in the back seat and he said " No. In the front seat." Yes I can see who this guy is , I opened in the front seat and looked at the guy is the drivers seat and he had a black bandana covering his nose and under and then he had black raybans on so I barely saw his face. But by his body I could tell he was either in his teens or early twenties.

"Hello bastard. Why did you make me come in this car with you and I don't even know you? You should have found some slut and fuck her if that's what you wanted." I said bravely and aggressively remembering what my mom was telling me. "Listen (y/n) , don't raise your voice and I don't want to fuck anyone."he said calmly. "How do you know my name creep?" I say. "Listen stop being annoying and I just do okay?" he says. "Let me see your fucking face already." I replied aggressively. "You know what fine Y/N was going to take you out somewhere but fuck it,you just don't know how to stop fucking talking. Now, I'm going to fuck you." he says angrily and he rips off the bandana and raybans. He looked just like Justin Bieber but just a bad boy version , "Get out the car and if you run I will get you back." he states. He stops the car and I get out and I stand there waiting for him for no reason. I saw we were still in the alley , he got out and pushed me roughly on the wall and pressed his lips on mines and wraps his arms around my waist tightly. For some reason I kisses him back and deepened the kiss and slides my tongue in his mouth and his tongue fights with mine and then he starts kissing my neck. I moan and his hot breath hit against my skin saying "My name is Jason McCann remember that." and I nod. He slowly stops and says "Because that's what your gonna be screaming all night." He says seductively pulling me by my waist into a door. I looked around in darkness and he stopped our kiss flicking on a light switch. A dim light appeared in a corner and he dragged me to it. It was a bedroom. A bedroom inside of a warehouse? Weird.

He kissed me again but this time he roughly pushed me on the bed. His icy fingers traced down from my hair to the buttons on my shirt. I moaned pulling his hair as he single handedly unbutton my shirt and pulled it off. He tugged his white T-shirt off and I gaped at his sexy six pack. "You like babe?" He asked cockily. I rolled my eyes and impatiently ripped off his jeans. He chuckled doing the same thing to mine and then my bra and panties. He stared at me in pure lust and hunger. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to stop." He lustfully growls and I moaned. Why did that turn me on so much??

"Ahh Jason!" I screamed in pure pleasure as his tongue went in and out of me. He slurped every time he went out. "I'm gonna c-" I cry out but he stops me angrily saying: "No. I want to do it first." I growl at him and I get down on my knees. I pick his huge member up placing it in my hand. Slowly I lick the tip swirling my tongue around it. "Do Not. Fucking tease me." He growls pulling my hair. I shove him in my mouth quickly deep throating him. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Y/N that feels so good!" He cries out shoving my head down. I grab his balls with my other hand and play with them rolling around. "Y/N! I'm cu-" he says but then his hot juicy liquid squirts into my mouth and over my hands. I lick it up from my fingers and the remaining on his dick.

"Good girl." Jason says and lays me on the carpet. Without warning, he shoves into me and I scream in pain and pleasure. He picks up his pace plunging in and out of me at 80mph. "Faster Jason! Faster!" I cry out and he goes even faster. I feel my stomach rise and suddenly we cum together. I lay back breathing heavily and he says: "Uh-Uh. We're not finished. You're gonna ride me." He says grabbing my hand picking me up. He sits me on his stomach and then picks me up. I slowly slide down on his dick and he moans. I bounce up and down with my breasts bouncing I his face. He grabs them and begins sucking on them and I moan. I slide my self faster and harder into him moaning and him groaning. "Y/N. Ride me harder." He say during grunts. I pick up my pace going as fast and hard as I can and I feel his dick twitch inside of me and his cum fills my pussy. He slides me of him and I place my self next to him panting. "That was amazing." He says patting my pussy and I blush in sensation at the throbbing. "Yeah." I reply. "Same time tomorrow?" He asks and I nod.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like it!

Thanks for 23.3K reads! I love you guys!!❤☺