BTR Preference: Another One Of The Bandmatea Likes You

Another one of the Bandmates likes you

Kendall: "Hey (Y/N), can i talk to you for a second?" Kendall asked you suddenly during a party at yours and Logan's place. It was the premire party for the third album and as it blared out of the speakers, everyone was busy doing something.

"Sure, Kendall."

You two walked outside and down private trails near the house. It was quiet for a while and you got scared Kendall was going to do something weird.

"I LIKE YOU....." he suddenly blurted out. You laughed and patted his back.

"I like you too, Big Man." but Kendall shook his head and held you by the shoulders firmly.

"No...i like you, (Y/N)....since that day you met us on the boardwalk. I was happy but bummed when you ended up with Logan and each day i saw you two together it killed me! Logan's like my brother but i can't stop what i feel.....this...." he said as he laid your hand over his heart. It was beating REALLY fast.

"Kendall, this is wrong....look i'll admit i've had a crush on you even after i started dating Logan but i've grown to love him in a way i will never love anyone else. I'm sorry."

kendall dropped your hand and turned to head down the trail alone. "I'm sorry too."

Carlos: Carlos and you hung out regularly even though you were dating James. It wasn't weird. You two were really close and Carlos tried not making it obvious he thought he was the one for you. Nopee.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said while you two were at the beach behind his house.

"yeah?" you turned and carlos lost his breath when he saw the sun behind your head and how perfect you looked.

"What's so special about James, as a boyfriend i mean." you smiled and looked down.

"Him....his sense of humor and the way he protects me from fans to my own securities."

"Have you ever liked someone else like that?"

"Never." you were getting suspicious why he was being all 20 questions all of the sudden.

"Well i have. I met her on the beach while playing frisbee and Sydney loved her immediately. After a while we became friends but she fell for one of the guys. I was sorta left in the friend zone and since then i've been trying to show her who she really should have picked..." your eyes widened in sudden realization.

"Carlos....why didn't you ever tell me?"

"You were with James, you're happy...why would i ruin that?" you were speechless and so you got up and went back to house.

That was great.....

James: James and you had become awesome friends when you had started dating Kendall, but as he got to hang out with you more, he started to fall for you........

And on at Kendall's 23rd birthday celebration at a fancy restaurant in New York, James asked if he could take you on a walk on Broadway and talk.

"So how are you and Kendall?"

"Good.....so because you're like my best friend and all my girlfriends are in(state where you live), i gotta tell you that: ME AND KENDALL KISSED FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!"

you didn't see the glint of tears in James' eyes. This was it?Was he too late?

"Look (Y/N), i think i should've told you this a long time ago and........" but suddenly you found yourselves back at the restaurant where everyone was waiting outside for your return.

"Hey babe," Kendall greeted you with a kiss. James watched in dismey and jealousy. He wasn't trying to be babyish but he loved you.

"I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!" he suddenly blurted out, so loud everyone heard...especially you and Kendall.

Carlos stared in absolute surprise, Logan shook his head and held the bridge of his nose, the rest of Kendall's friends sorta just became invisible, and you stared in surprise and pain.

Kendall actually did something first and tackled James to the ground........he took it better than what James had inticipated.

Logan: You and Carlos had been insepertable since Logan had invited you to LA and you two met on set.

Since then, you two had been seen everywhere together and Carlos really seemed to be the one.

Everyone was happy for you two....minus Logan.

you two had been friends since childhood and he invited you to LA to tell you and hope you'd stay with him. All that happened but Logan had been replaced by Carlos, who was totally innocent by the way.

But he couldn't take it anymore and he invited you over for a movie night.

"So how's life?" he asked.

"good...great...unexplainable...thanks Logan. Without you i wouldn't be this happy!" you hugged him as hard and as close as you could on the couch with blankets and snacks spread everywhere.

"yea..." you could feel him pulling back and you asked him what was wrong. "its just that.....(Y/N), you're my best friend so i'm going to be honest: i've been in love with you since eleventh grade and it just grew since then. But now you're with Carlos and i knew i was running out of time so i decided to just tell you now. Are you okay?"

You were crying, really crying and you pushed Logan away when he tried hugging you.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, i just-"

"ALL THIS TIME?!" you shouted, getting up from the couch and pacing. "I LOVED YOU SINCE NINETH GRADE!I WAITED FOR YOU!and now that i'm happy you have the nerve to tell me you love me?!"

you grabbed your bag and ran outside to your car and drove away.

Logan stood at the doorway, unsure of what had just happened.