Zayn Imagine

Zayn's POV

Y/N and I were riding in the car in an awkward silence. My eyes were glued to the front of the window, anything was better than facing her right now...

"Zayn?" she asked softly, touching my hand, "What's wrong."

I took a slight breath, my eyes not leaving the road.

She sighed heavily and took her hand away.

The car was silent for a few more minutes before I found the courage to speak.

"I slept with someone." I blurted out. She turned her head to look at me, shock all over her face.

She said nothing, just kept her dark green eyes on me.

"I was with the boys at this club and we had too much to drink... We were fighting that night and there was a girl..."

"Stop..."

"It didn't mean anything... She didn't mean anything."

"Stop..." she added.

"You weren't there and we were all just so drunk and-"

"Stop!" she shouted, tears spilling onto her cheeks, "Pull over, please."

" Y/N, I'm sorry-"

"Just please!" she shouted again, "stop the car." She said, more calmly. I swallowed hard and parked the car. Her eyes were shut and breathing heavy.

She unbuckled herself and opened the door of the car and I followed quickly, running to the other side to stop her.

"Please, just give me a chance to explain..." I said, raising my voice to be heard of the businesses of the town.

"How do I trust you?" she asked...

"I didn't ever intend to hurt you." I told her, touching her face to catch a tear.

She pulled away and looked at me, shaking her head. She turned around and walked away. My feet wouldn't allow me to follow her.