Go Karting

Going gokarting together

Liam: You and Liam were sitting in thee living room of y'all's shared flat. The tv was playing but neither of you were paying attention. The both of you were rattling off ideas of what the two of you could do today. "Hmm mini golf," Liam suggested. You groaned,"we've already done that twice this week Li." He shrugged,"We'll it's fun." You laughed at him and went back to thinking. Suddenly a grin formed on your face as you got an idea. "Go carts!" You shouted out. Liam smiled an said," perfect idea!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the apartment and into the car. As you arrived your face lit up with joy, it's been a long time since you've last drove a go cart. "Excited love?" Liam questioned looking at you. "Very," you replied. As you and liam listened to intently to the driving instructor as he told you the do'd and don't's of driving the carts, you couldn't help but feel more and more excited. You got in the carts and took off. Lets just say Liam's a safe driver.

Niall:The two of you were on the computer together, laughing about all the different post on tumblr when a pop up appeared. As Niall almost clicked out of it,"wait!" You screamed. He jumped in surprise. "Oww, that was my ear babe," he wined. You rolled your eyes," c'mon lets go go carting." "Yeah!" He agreed. He wrote down the address of the place and grabbed you and left. As you arrived you could smell gasoline and burnt rubber. It added to all of the excitement. "C'mon y/n, it's our turn," Niall said as he led you towards the other carts. You followed after him and hopped into the cart. You stuck your helmets on and took off. Niall was ahead of you but you quickly lapped him. As you swerved and maneuvered yourself across the track you were soon very far ahead. After a couple of laps victory was yours. When you took the helmets off you stuck your tongue out at him playfully,"Victory dinner for the winner." Niall rolled his eyes and scooped you up," only because your so cute."

Zayn:"Are you sure you this is what you want to do today? We can go see a movie or eat lunch if you want?" Your boyfriend asked. You rolled your eyes,"yes, c'mon Zayn it'll be so much fun I promise." He groaned and complained,"you're so lucky I love you." You laughed and pulled him forward as you walked towards the track. You started rambling off about all the times you used to go cart as a kid. He listened intently, his brown eyes never leaving yours as you spoke. Soon enough it was the y'all's turn. The instructor handed you both helmets. You put yours on immediently, while Zayn just stared at his. "What's wrong?" You questioned. He pouted as he whined," it'll mess up my quiff." You just shook your head,"oh put it on you baby." He did as you said and sat in his cart. "Your going to be the only one acting like a baby when I beat you y/n," he said. "Game on," you replied over the rumbling of the go carts. But unfortunately for you he beat you. As he walked over towards you and gloated he said," victory kiss for the winner." You leaned in but before your lips touched you reached your hand up and messed up his hair even further. "What a sore loser," he said jokingly as he chased you for payback.

Harry: You couldn't see a thing as your curly headed boyfriend led you to a secret location. You had to trust his guidance as he led you around. This was another one of his romantic ideas that you so very much loved. All of a sudden you could hear the buzz of tires going around and the smell of gasoline. "Harry where are we?" You questioned. You could hear him chuckle as he put his hand on the small of your back and led you around. "Now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it love?" You groaned in irritation as the anticipation of the surprise grew bigger and bigger. But before you could wonder anymore Harry stopped. "Take off your blindfold," he told you. As you did what you were told the surroundings suck in around you. It was the old go cart track you used to go to. "Harry ! This is amazing, one of your best surprises yet," you said jumping up and down. "I knew you'd like it y/n," he said giving you a kiss. Quickly you two got ready and were on the carts. You drove around together. On the last lap Harry drove beside you and grabbed your hand. The two of you finished the lap just like that.

Louis: Louis and you pulled up the the big go cart track, all ready to start the race. The two of you made a bet and you were planning on winning. "So when I win you'll be my maid, right?" Louis said with confidence. You scoffed,"that is if you win. And when you don't you'll be mine." He rolled his eyes," yeah right, we all know women can't drive." You playfully smacked him. The two of you walked in the place and quickly ran to to carts. "Get ready to eat my dust," you said. "I'll let my racing do the talking," he replied. The light went off and you both quickly pulled out. Before you knew it Louis was ahead of you, you tried getting around but he raced dirty. You approached the finish line and sadly you were the second one to cross it. Louis jumped out of his cart when it stopped and immidiently rubbed it in your face. You stood up and crossed your arms, pouring. "Oh don't be a sore loser babe," he said grabbing you in a hug. "Just to make you feel better the loser can win something to," he said while leaning down and kissing you.