Harry Imagine

Savior (Harry Styles) Requested by Livelovelee

livelovelee ask one with Harry Styles, and I guess this is the best I could give. Sorry if I disappoint you. 

Cassandra POV 

I was putting up some cakes on the counter, trying to make it look as beautiful as I could. My family own this little cafe down the road and I help them up since I didn't have school right now. I was about to put the final cake when I hear some one knocking the glass door of my cafe. I see a boy, probably on my age, knocking frantically with a panic look on his face. I put the last cake and made my way to the door, opening it.

"I'm sorry but we're still closed. Can I help you with anything?" I ask him with a concerned look on my face. This boy is breathing heavily as if he just run for miles, but somehow he still look beautiful.

"C-can I hide here for a couple minutes, please?" He manage to stutter through his heavy panting. I hesitate for a bit, I didn't know who he is and he's being chased? What if he's a criminal? But he really looks like he need a help so I let him in.

"You could hide behind that counter, I'll lock this door for a second." I told him and he nod his head, walking to he counter, still breathing heavily.

I quickly lock the door and walk to the counter, only to see the boy clutching his chest and looks like he's in pain.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" I kneel in front of him, trying to check his condition. He didn't answer me and still clutching his chest, trying so hard to breath. I see him reaching something to his pocket, so I try to help him. I dug inside his pocket and my hand reach something. I pull it out and see that it's an inhaler, so I hand it to him.

"Thanks for helping me, it's very nice of you." He said after a while, I just smile at him. "What's your name?"

"My name is Cassandra, but just call me Casey. What's your name." For some reason he look kinda familiar, but I don't think I've known him from anywhere.

"You don't know me?" He raise his eyebrows at me, I shook my head and he gave a surprise look. "Oh well then. My name's Harry. Harry Styles."

And then it hit me! No wonder he looks so familiar, I've seen his face on magazines.

"Ooh, you're from One Direction right? I love your songs." I smile at him, and he do the same. This guy is beautiful. "Oh, I have to open this place right now, you want to stay here Harry? Maybe try one of our cakes and drink." I try to offer him, but he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Casey I have a recording to do, but I want to ask you to dinner tonight, if you want to of course. I want to say thank you." He said with his amazing smile, and for some reason my heart skip a beat.

"You don't have to do that, but I'm in. It could be fun." I give him my number before he left, and start to work.

***

I leave at 5 and ask one of the worker to take over my place. Harry said he would pick me up at 7, so I had plenty time to prepare myself.

I took a quick bath and pick my outfit to wear. I decide to curl my hair and not to put much make up, since I'm not a big fan of make up. So I just put on a maskara and lipstick. I was about to put my shoes when my doorbell rang, so I quickly slip it on and walk to the my door, stopping in front of a mirror to look at my appearance. I open the door, and there stand Harry, with a bouquet of flowers.

"Wow, you look beautiful Casey. Oh, here's for you, I hope you like it." His compliment makes me blush, but to be honest, he looks amazing himself.

"Thanks for the flowers Harry. Let me put it on the vase first." I walk inside to put the flowers on a vase and put it on my living room. I see Harry smiling at me, so I smile back at him.