Louis Imagine

Your POV

You are currently at you boyfriend of two years concert. And he would be Louis Tomlinson. Yes Louis Tomlinson for One Direction. But to you he's just Louis. Crazy, hilarious, sweet Louis. This is the last show of the tour. And its in............. NEW YORK! Yup New York. But, other than being here with your boyfriend and the boys, there girlfriends are here too. And your actually talking to Danielle and Perrie right now since Harry and Niall's girlfriends, Victoria and Arribelle, went to grab some snacks.

"Oh, shoot were running late. We need to start getting ready!" Arribelle said as she handed everybody their snacks.  

"Why do we have to get dressed up anyway?" You questioned.  

Everyone turned their heads to you and gave you crazed looks.  

"Ok then. Never mind." You said putting your hands in front of you.  

*skip getting ready* 

"Woah, you look gorgeous Y/N." Danielle said as you stepped out of the changing room. And all the girls agreed too!

"Ya Louis is alucky, lucky man." Victoria said winking at you.  

"Thanks guys." You replied. 

"Now lets let Louis take a look at you." Arribelle said as Perrie dragged him into the room with a blindfold on.

"You ready to see you're fian-...... I mean girlfriend?" Perrie asked Louis. He looked a little pissed after Perrie misspoke. Why? What was she about to say?

"Yes." He replied smiling. 

Perrie pulled off the blindfold and as soon as she did his jaw almost dropped to the floor.

"Y-You look....... AMAZING." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist as you put your arms around his neck. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips

.  

"Louis stop kissing your girlfriend we got to go." Harry shouted. 

We pulled back and Louis moved to my side to look at the boys. I saw all the boys jaws drop when they saw me.

"Put your jaws back up and check out your own girlfriends." Louis said as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around your waist.

Once they turned to see their girlfriends their jaw dropped down again.

"Oh oh oh. We need a picture of your hand." Perrie said grabbing her camera then your left hand.

"Why are you taking a picture of my hand?" You asked her. 

She didn't answer and was staring back at Louis and giving him an innocent smile. You quickly looked up at Louis to see him staring wide-eyed at her. But, when he saw you he smiled down at you and kissed your forehead.

"I hate to ruin these special moments but we gotta go." Liam said looking at his watch. 

"Okay babe, love you. Remember to go to the side of the stage near the end of the show. He said kissing your lips. 

"Okay babe, love you too! Bye." You repied. 

*end of the show* 

You and the girls just finished rocking out to 'Rock Me' and was your que to walk to the side of the side. You had no idea why though but, you did as he asked.  

All the sudden Louis came running over to you.

"Louis what are you doing?" You asked. "Come with me babe." He said dragging you by the hand carefully onto the stage. 

"What are you doing Louis?" You asked as you waved to their fans. 

"You'll see." He whispered into your ear.  

He led you to the middle of the stage. You heard music start to play which you instantly recognized as 'Last First Kiss'.

Louis was the main singer in the song as the rest of the boys were softly singing in the background. You heard Louis stop singing in the middle of the song but, the rest of the boys continued. He pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee. He grabbed your hands in his as he started to speak. And since he had a headset on everybody will hear him.

"Y/N you're the love of my life. And I've never loved anyone more than you. And i suck at speeches so will you be my wife?" He asked. 

"Yes of coarse Louis." You chocked out along with some tears.

He flashed an amazing smile and slipped the ring on my finger and got off his knee. He pulled me into his body and gave me the most passionest kiss ever.

"Would you like to dance Mrs. Tomlinson?" He asked. 

"Of course Mr. Tomlinson." You replied giving him a cheeky smile.