Zayn Imagine

[PG-13]

Your POV

"Perrie!" Y/N squealed hugging her sister in the terminal.

" Y/N! I missed you so much!" She said squeezing me into a hug. I heard a grunt from behind Perrie and I opened my eyes to see her boyfriend. He stood there awkwardly with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Oh yeah. You remember my boyfriend Zayn right?" She said.

"Hi." I said sticking out my hand and he shook it. He seems kinda shy. "Come on I'll show you my new place."

"Finally! You moved outta that dump of apartment." Perrie joked.

"Hey! I loved that place." I frowned.

Perrie smirked as we walked to my car.

"Damn." Zayn muttered as we walked to my blue, four doored Lamborghini.

I chuckled and opened the trunk for them to put their luggage in.

"How'd you get this car?!" Perrie exclaimed. "I got a job for Forbes. I draw out the magazine cover then they print it." I told her. "You draw too?" Zayn asked and I nodded. He smiled and they got in the car.

Hmm... Perrie got a nice one.

*****************

2 Weeks Later

*****************

It's been two weeks since I picked Perrie and Zayn up from the airport.

I let them stay at my place.

Zayn and I couldn't be closer. He's like my best friend now.

"Y/N!" Perrie called from her room.

"What's up?" I asked waking in the room.

"I'm going to the studio for an hour. Zayn is down there with Harry and Niall. Can you cook them something if they get hungry?" She asked giving me a pout.

"Yes! I always wanted to be a maid!' I said sarcastically and grinned at her.

She rolled her eyes and said thanks.

"Bye guys!" Perrie called out leaving giving Zayn a kiss. I groaned mentally.

As my heart cracked a litte. I have a secret. Something that Perrie might hate me forever for. I kinda like Zayn.

Well, I love Zayn to be honest. He's just so compatible to me. Nice, funny,cute,sweet, loyal, and reliable.

I try to stop myself from if but I can't and the guilt is eating me alive.

"Can we play FIFA?" Niall asked me.

"Yep. It's downstairs in the basement." I said staring off into space. Niall and Harry stalked off to the basement and Zayn stayed. "You're not going?" I asked. "Rather not." He said sitting down and patting the seat next me.

I sat down. "So I was thinking we could do a drawing project together." I wondered. "Oh yeah? Cool, I'd love too." He said.

"Ya' see I have to do this project for Forbes on London. And I was thinking you help because you have lived in the UK longer than I have. So, you would know more." I explained.

"Sounds great." He said looking into my eyes. My eyes locked on his hazel/brownish ones. He leaned in and his lips instantly connected with mine like a puzzle piece. Sparks shot through my lips as I attacked his. I bit his soft lip asking for more. He wiggled his tongue against my lips asking for an entrance. I climbed on his lap teasing him as I grind against his lap.

I opened my mouth letting him in and his tongue explored my mouth. I moaned as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He lead me to the basement forgetting the boys were down there. By this time his shirt was off and his pants. I only had my shirt off. The boys gasped as Zayn and I busted through the door.

I gasps when I heard Perrie's voice.

"Can someone help me? I have food!" Perrie said shouting in the door. My heart sank to my stomach as I looked at Zayn. Niall ran upstairs to help Perrie with the food.

"Hey guys! I got Chinese!" Perrie yelled coming down the stairs. I panicked and Zayn grabbed his clothes rushing to the bathroom.

My eyes targeted to Harry. My eyes asked him for help. He groaned and ripped his shirt off. "Thanks." I whispered and he nodded.

"Sorry about this!" I whispered at Harry. I tackled him to the ground and got on top of him. I kissed his lips and the door swung open. "Gross Guys! Get a room!" Perrie shouted shaking her head. "What happened babe?" Zayn asked opening the door now fully clothed. "Eww!!!" Zayn shrieked covering his eyes. Perrie chuckled.

"When you guys finish, there's food upstairs. Common Zayn." She said leading him upstairs.

I sighed in relief. "Thank you so much Harry!" I said slipping my shirt on.

"It's okay. I enjoyed it." He smirked cheekily.

We can never, EVER! Do that again.