BTR Preference: Naughty Moment Caught On Camera

Naughty Moment Caught By Camera. (Logan and Carlos)

Logan: You and Logan had gone to Carlos' house for a BBQ to kick off the new year.

The guys were having "their time" in the hot tub while you were finishing off your food.

"God, James...I don't think your swim suit fits me right," Logan said as he got out and adjusted his too big swim trunks.

"Sorry, man. That's for being unprepared." You walked out and kissed Logan.

"hey, (Y/N), wanna go swimming?" Logan asked you, putting his beer down.

"Sure," you nodded as you simply jumped right in.

"That gentlemen," Logan said as he pointed to you, "is a woman."

The other guys went in to give you two privacy.

In the pool, you and Logan swam around and talked mostly until you suggested a diving contest.

"Its fun!" you said, getting on the diving board. You jumped in and tucked your knees to your chest. You heard Logan clapping when you came up.

Logan started to do something but ended up just doing a bad canon ball.

"Very nice, babe," you said. "Oh..."

Logan looked around, confused. You pointed to the blue tye-die swim trunks floating around a few feet around.

Logan's face turned bright red and he tried his best to act natural. You came close and he caught you around the waist.

"We are alone..." he whispered...until a click caught your attention.

You both turned to see James, Carlos, and kendall all laughed their heads off. Kendall was holding a Polaroid.

@Hefferondrive @1LoganHenderson @(your twitter name): Logan's junk in the trunk...well pool rather XD

Carlos: Carlos was doing one of his upstreams for his fans like always.

You had just come home from work and came up to your bedroom where Carlos was answering questions.

"...so no, I'm not single." He said, turning the camera to you.

"Babe, stop...I gotta change for dinner tonight!" you laughed as he talked about how much he loved you.

"male Rushers, don't get any ideas!" Carlos said before continuing answering questions. You were down to your bra and undies when Carlos stopped in midsentence to look at you.

"Do your questions!" you insisted, looking for a dress.

Suddenly, the iphone dropped out of Carlos' hand and right in view of you.

"Carlos!" you screamed, covering yourself. Carlos picked up his phone and suddenly questions and comments poured in.

@(fan's twitter):Yeah Carlos...get some!

@(fan's twitter): Hmmm LOL GO LOS

@Hefferondrive: James and I caught that...

"Crap..." Carlos said, muffling a laugh.

"Crap? CARLOS STOP LAUGHING!" you said, laughing yourself. You joined him on the bed and rolled around, laughing some more.

But Suddenly you realized Carlos' phone was still on...and you two were live.

You in your undies and Carlos with nothing a tee and boxers...

@Hefferondrive: soooooo going on twitter.... #carlos'pjparty

You and Carlos both blush in embarrassment.