Zayn Malik Imagine

You and Zayn were friends since before he became world famous in One Direction and he finally told you how he felt about you. You and Zayn have been dating for 8 months now and he was home from tour. You were both invited to a wedding for a family friend.

You were at Zayn's flat in London getting ready for the wedding. You were one of the bridesmaids so you had to make sure you looked perfect. You had your beautiful red bridesmaids dress on

and you were just finishing up your makeup in the bathroom and Zayn knocks on the door.

"Babe, are you done in there? I need to get my hair fixed!" Zayn knocked frantically on the door even though there were still 4 hours until they had to be at the church. You laughed at him and his obsession with making his hair look best and you finally opened the door for him. He stood there looking shocked.

"Okay, I'm done now, Zayn. You can go in a fix your precious hair." you said to him with a smirk. But he just kept staring at you. "What?" you asked him, blushing.

"You look....incredible." was all he managed to say. You kissed him and walked by him to finish getting ready for the wedding.

When you both were ready and it was time to leave, Zayn stopped you and looked at you once again.

"I can't believe you picked me to love." he said gazing into your eyes. You smiled and felt the butterflies get worked up in your stomach. He pulled you in with his strong arms and kissed you gently on the lips. He hung there for a few seconds and then he opened the door for you and you were on your way to the wedding.

After the main part of the wedding had ended, it was time for the party. You were talking to some of your guys friends from back home that you hadn't't seen in a while. You were laughing and having a good time. All of the guys were telling you how gorgeous you looked and asking you for stories about when you were going around with the boys on tour. You were getting a lot of attention and you looked over to see Zayn sitting on a table by himself staring at you. You wanted to go over to him and ask him what was wrong, but your crowd would't let you leave.

After the wedding was over, you and Zayn went home and he didn't't speak a word the whole ride. You finally got to his house where you were staying with him for a few months and he said he was tired and went straight to bed. You were worried that you had done something wrong, although you didn't't think you had.

When you woke up, Zayn was already out of bed. You heard him making noise in the kitchen so you pulled yourself out of bed and threw on one of his sweaters that smelt like his cologne. You walked into the dining room and saw that Zayn had prepared an amazing breakfast with everything you could ever imagine having for breakfast. In the center of the table he had a lit candle and a single rose in a thin vase.

"Zayn, wha-" but before you could finish he planted a sweet kiss onto your lips.

"Sit down." he pulled out a chair for you and you couldn't't stop smiling at each other. You did as you were told and just sat down and enjoyed the lovely meal he had made. After you were finished Zayn got up and sat on the couch, patting the space next to him. You sat next to him and he got out his guitar. Niall had just taught him how to play and he said he wasn't't particularly good at it, so you wondered what he was planning on doing.

Suddenly he started strumming some chords and sings. You look at him in the eyes while he sings to you.

The song was over and you just look at him in awe.

"(Y/N), you're the only one I see. Please say that you love me."

"Zayn... I don't know what to say. That was so sweet of you." You were in utterly shock. You had no idea why he was suddenly being so romantic. "But why all of this?" you ask him.

Zayn looks at you with his brown puppy dog eyes. "I just want you all to myself."

You looked at him confused and giggled a little bit. "Zayn, you're the only one I love and you know that."

"Yeah, but... It's just that last night at the wedding, all those guys were flirting with you and it just got me a bit jealous. I realized how much I care about you." he told you with his head down, looking embarrassed.

"Zayn! Is that why you were so upset last night? And why you did all this for me?" you were shocked that he was jealous, but also flattered.

"I just love you so much, I didn't know what else to do to make sure that you were mine."

"Zayn, I'm in love with you. There is no person I would rather wake up to in the morning. No person I would rather be with. You're the most amazing guy I've ever met, and I would never look at anyone else but you." you assured him. You made him lift his head and you leaned in to give him a kiss. He smiled and kissed you back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Follow? I'll follow back!