Justin Imagine

(Remember guys I take requests!)

Imagine for: Pheobe

"No Justin I will not do that!"

"Oh come on Y/N,Why not?!?"

"Because that thing is scary."

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is"

"Nuhuh"

"Yeahuh"

You see Justin is trying to get me to hold a snake. That will not be happening anytime soon because it is freaking huge and it's going to strangle me.

"Y/N it's not that bad. Please??? For me?? You know I love you"

"W-w-what? You love me"

"I did not say that" Justin says with a scared look.

"Yes you did"

"Fine I said it. I know we've only been dating for 3 years but it feels like a lifetime with you. I love you much more than you can imagine. I love you more than a fat person loves McDonald's. that was mean to say but you know what I meant. You are the best person ever and I can't imagine life without you. I think about you everyday I'm on tour and you're not right there beside me. I feel that my puzzle called life isn't complete without you there. There isn't a second I dot go without thinking about you. I love you so so so so so so much and you have no idea how much it hurts when I see you cry. I just want you for me and only me. You belong with me. So Y/f/N you do me the honors and become my Mrs. Bieber?"

By now there's a crowd of people around us watching and I know what my answer is..

"Yes!! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

Crying Justin gets up and puts the ring on my finger and kisses me with everything he has in him.

"Justin this must of cost a fortune!"

" I don't care. With you no price could ever compare."

"Justin, I love you so much"

"I love you to"

With that...........

You got married on July 4

You guys had 3 kids one boy and 2 girls.

Justin: You guys have 1 boy,2 girls

Drew Jeremy Bieber-11

Caitlyn Jessica Bieber-8

Justice Album Bieber-5

You ended up moving to Hawaii

And yeah that's it.........