Austin Imagine

Austin was away for 3 months. It's been two. So after school on a bad day, you need some cheering up. You go to you, Alex, and Austin's old tree house in your backyard. You climb up and see a male body standing there. You're not sure if it's Alex, or the person you've been missing for 2 months. He turned. You're heartbeat escalating drastically. You see Austin. He turns fully. You smile and walk up and hug him without any words. But, he doesn't hug back. You furrow your eyebrows and pull away from his body. You look up and find his hazel eyes studying your face. His eyes meet yours. And you deeply fall into his. And you're guessing he fell into yours because he started leaning into you. And you did the same to him. Your lips brush his for a moment. Your eyes are closed and, as clique as it sound, you felt sparks. You kiss him all the way, and he kisses back. Something at the pit of your stomach erupts. Butterflies.

He pulled away from the kiss. Your eyes open to see his hazel ones. You're on your toes because of the height difference. You could see a burst of hope come into the emotion shown in his eyes. He finally spoke.

"Y/N, will you be mine?"

You nodded your head urgently, afraid if you spoke, you'd stumble over your words. So, you just grabbed his face and kissed him again. Him immediately kissing you back. You've always wanted this.

And now you've got it. So you try your best and keep it.