Austin Mahone Imagine

You're a famous actress, and you're at the premiere of your new movie!

"So, (Y/N) what do you think of Austin Mahone?" The interviewer asks you.

"Well, I am a huge fan of his, and he seems such a cool charming guy. I guess you could call me obsessed," you answer, winking at the camera.

"There you have it, folks. Back to you, Glen." The woman smiles, and shakes your hand after the camera stops rolling.

"(Y/N)?" A cute accent calls from behind you. It's Austin Mahone, your celebrity crush. "Hi, I'm Austin, I just wanted to say I love your work and I'm a big fan. Maybe we could grab a bite to eat after the premiere?" He asks, confidently. You nod happily. He hugs you and kisses your cheek then walks away and you could see his friends patting him on the back and cheering. You smile and do some interviews and go watch your new movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was over, you had lots of great comments about you which made you smile. Then you remembered you were going to hang out with Austin. You smiled just thinking what might happened. Then someone tapped your shoulders. You turned around and saw Austin.

"You ready, (Y/N)?" He said. You smiled and nod whilst he grabbed your hand gently.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)" Austin smiled. I looked at what I was wearing:

"Thanks" I smiled.

"You mind if the boys come along, they've been begging since we've talked." He said. You see the boys with a pleading face. You laugh and nod.

"Sure, I don't mind and who knows what chaos you'll do" you winked. You could see some of them blush, it was cute.

"So where you guys wanna go, cause I'm in the mood for In N Out" Austin said. You guys agreed and drove there and got the food. You guys get to know each-other more and it was so amazing, you guys are having fun, laughing, some of them tried to flirt with me and it was cute.

Austin whispered in your ear "Can you come outside with for a sec?"

"Sure" you replied, getting up. Your guys go outside; it was kind of cold but you didn't care.

"Are you cold,(Y/N)?" he asked.

"Yeah..." you answered whilst he slipped of his jacket and gave it to you.

"Thanks.....Anyway what did you wanna talk about?" You questioned.

"Well......(Y/N) I know we haven't known each other for a while but I think your the most beautiful and amazing girl. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

"YESS!" you screamed and he smiles widely and hugs you tightly. You kissed him on the lips softly and you could hear the boys whistling and cheering. When you guys pull away,you both laugh at the guys and you all went home. You all exchanged numbers and you were thinking this was the best day ever and only the beginning of a great relationship!!!!