He Calls You Fat

This a preference that I made and it's for all the boys. In some they may not say fat directly but referring to or synonym. And you guys break up in everyones even though I might not say it. I'll go 1D, JB, AM, then BTR. Some are longer than others and some are shorter than others. And I'm gonna make a 1D preference called: He calls you fat and your pregnant. And I'm so sorry but I'm gonna use Harry's preference here for that one too. :(

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Niall: Niall had just gotten back from a 7 month tour and you were really excited to see him. You had been feeling lonely and depressed so you ate a lot lately. You're metabolism had always been fast so you never thought you'd gain weight. You heard keys jingling and they door popped open. "Hey princess. You..woah..." He said after finally seeing you. "What's wrong?" You frown. "What happened princess? You look.....bigger...." He trailed again. Tears flew from your eyeballs and Niall instantly came over. "Baby I'm sorr-" he started but you cut him off by saying; "No! Don't touch me! I don't want you to feel my rolls!" You snarled walking out of the door.

Zayn: For your special 5th anniversary Zayn wanted to take you out to a nice dinner. You decided to wear his favorite dress on you. You haven't worn it in a while and thought it was best for use. "Ugh." You groaned trying to slide the end of the dress up your thighs. "Y/N?" Zayn called from the bathroom but you didn't answer . "Y/N, what the hell are you..oh." He says after seeing you. Several more groans later he finally says; "Maybe you should stop. Just get another one."

"But you said you liked this one.." You trailed still struggling."Maybe if you'd stop eating so much you wouldn't be a cow." He mutters thinking you can't hear but you do and it hurts. You storm to your closet picking out something that will fit: Jogging pants and a tank top. You grab your keys leaving before Zayn could even notice.

Harry: The beach! You and Harry loved it. So often you'd take a little trip there and get a hotel and have a picnic and swim in the water. But lately you have been eating more and you thought he just didn't notice because he hadn't said anything.

"Come on Harry get in the water!" You called swimming in a couple feet. He shook his head and you sighed and continued playing by yourself. 'What's wrong with him?' You ask yourself. A few minutes later you look up to see Harry smiling and talking to some blonde bimbo. You really didn't think anything of because you trusted him but once you saw him grab her ass it was over. You swam to shore furiously and started cursing and spitting out acid words to Harry and the girl. When finished you went back to your hotel room and started packing. Harry rushed in behind. "Babe, please don't leave. I'm sorry." Harry pleaded. "What the fuck is so wrong with me that you don't treat me like that. You've been so fucking distant lately!" You scream at him with a push and it makes him furious. "Maybe if you weren't a fat ass moody bitch, then I'd be happy!" He screamed. "The moody part is hormones. And the fat ass part is because I'm three months pregnant." You whisper in tears leaving Harry shocked. "Goodbye Harry. It's over." You say picking up your suitcase and running out before he can say or do anything else.

Liam: "Slow down babe." Liam mutters as you devour your food. What? You couldn't help it. It was the best Chinese in the world to you. You blush and try to start to eat your food normally. After dinner Liam starts getting dressed but you don't question him. "Wanna go to the gym with me babe?" He asks you. "No, I'm alright."

"You sure? You kinda need to...." He trails off and you frown. "Are you implying that I'm fat Liam?" You ask. "No I'm just saying, working out is good for you." He says and you nod. "No, I'm going out with Jamie." You says and he says okay.

You unlock the door slowly trying to surprise Liam. You just came back from hanging out with your best friend and you had gotten Liam something. You took your heels off tip toeing down the hallway and you stopped because Liam was talking on the phone so you tried to listen. "Guys I'm telling you she is getting fatter lately and I try to get her to work out but she always has excuses. I mean I still love her but I don't want her to collapse on top of me if we're making out or something and she hurts me." He says and he suddenly feel bad. You calmly walk into the bedroom and Liam quickly hangs the phone up after seeing you. You grab a couple of outfits throwing them into a tote bag. "Babe where are you going?" Liam asks taking the bag. "Oh I don't want to collapse on top of you Liam so I'm gonna go find someone bigger than me so I don't hurt them." You spat and snatched the bag. "Babe I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it!" He shouts after you. "Bullshit Liam. Bullshit." You say and quickly leave. Leaving Liam in the dust as you drove away.

Louis: "Shut the hell up Louis! Just shut up!" You scream. You guys were in the middle of a fierce argument because you found out he cheated on you. "Just why Louis? Why?" You say in a hard whisper unable to yell anymore. "Because Y/N, you changed." He says. "You used to be skinnier, less blemished, and whole lot of things. I just....I don't know." He continues. "So I'm fat and I have spots on my face?" You say and he shrugs with a small nod. "I'm sorry Louis, I really am." You say getting your things and leaving.

Justin: "Shut the fuck up you fat ass bastard!" Justin yells at the man who had just stepped on his shoe and walked away. He wasn't in the best mood today. "Justin that wasn't nice! He was just trying to apologize!" You say and he shrugs. "Justin please go apologize! It's not nice to talk about people. He's not even fat anyway!" You say again. "Sorry Y/N,but until you get skinny you can't judge anyone on weight." He spat and you gasped. "So I'm fat?" You ask and he doesn't reply. "Whatever Justin. Now you can find someone that's not. Because we're over." You say and dump your smoothie on his head.

Austin: "Stop Austin!" You giggle because he's tickling you. "But we're havin' fun babe!" He says tickling you harder. "But we can have some better fun." He says stopping and starts to plant kissed down your neck. "You wanna have more fun?" He asks tugging the end of your shirt and you nod. After five minutes of a fierce make out session your shirt and pants finally come off and his eyes widened. "What's wrong?" You ask suddenly insecure. "You, ummm....got like.....quite big." He trails and you frown. "Fat you mean?" You say angrily getting up. "I thought you said you love me for my mind not body." You spat putting your clothes on. He doesn't say anything he just bites his lip awkwardly. "Bye Austin." You say walking out of the door.

Kendall: "Babe, what happened to the coffee cake?" He asks looking in the fridge. "I had Kelly and Melanie over and they ate it." You say and he rolls his eyes shutting the fridge. "What?" You say. "You don't have to lie. I know you ate it." Kendall says. "No I did not! You know I don't even like coffee cake! Why would you even say that?!" You exclaim. "Because, it seems like you'd eat anything now a days." He mutters. "So you're saying I'm fat now and I'll eat anything?" You say angrily. He doesn't say anything instead he walks away. Kendall had never acted like this before! "I'm just gonna go..." You trail off grabbing your jacket.

James: You and James had been lazily sitting around the house all day so you just decided to clean. After finishing you saw Carlos in the kitchen. "James I'm abo-" you start but you suddenly slip and fall on top of James forgetting the floor was wet. "Ouch Y/N! You know you weigh a ton!" He says pushing you off of him. "What's that supposed to mean?" You ask in a small voice. "Nothing just never mind." He grunts and leaves. "Do you think I'm fat?" You ask following him back to you guys room. "I said forget it Y/N. Gosh!" He shouts. "Answer my question." You say firmly. "Fine! Hell yeah! You've gained like fifty pounds and I'm sorry but I'm not attracted to big girls. So it's over." He yells and you bite your lip to keep from crying. "Umm okay. Sorry I hurt you...." You say and start packing most of your stuff.

Carlos: You smiled because Carlos had just said something and you thought he was joking. "Y/N, I think we need to see other people." He said. "I'm serious." He says with a straight face. "Why?" You pout almost in tears after realizing that he was serious. "I don't feel like explaining Y/N just go." He says crossing his arms. "I'll go, I'll go. Just why?" You say again and he finally cracks. "Cause' you're getting fat now." He says nonchalantly. "But Carlos-" You start but he stops you. "Please don't make this harder than this is." He sighs. "Fine. I'll go." You say and go pack your stuff. You come back into the living room and find Carlos sitting there. "Here." You say coldly and throw the ultrasound picture of your baby at him. "I was gonna tell you at dinner Car." You say leaving ignoring his shouts and pleads. He tries to come after you but you're already gone.

Logan: "She'll have a salad." Logan says and the waiter shakes his head. "Why'd you think I want a salad?" You say after the waiter leaves. "Please not now Y/N." he says looking on the menu trying to ignore you. "Are you implying that I'm fat and need to lose weight?" You ask finally. "I said not now." He says getting angry. "Logan!" You yell and he sighs. "You want to do this? Fine. Y/N I wasn't going to do this but I think we need to break up." He says looking at you dead in the eye. "Logan please-" You say and you two finally notice the waiter is standing there awkwardly with your food. Logan nods and he sets it down and quickly walks away. "Y/N, I'm sorry but you're getting to big for me. You weigh like 30 or 40 pounds more than me." He says taking a bite of his burger. "I'd like to be friends and you could finish eating with me if you'd like." He says. Being the nice person you are you agree trying to get over the heartbreak and you guys eat I'm awkward silence.