Kendall Imagine

I sat at the table, pushing around the food on my plate. An internal battle was raging inside of me, flipped back and forth whether I should or shouldn't It seemed like a simple decision but this decision that was so easy for most people was so painful for me.

"Babe," My boyfriend's voice broke me out of my thoughts, causing me to jump.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking up into Kendall's green eyes.

"Are you going to eat?" He questioned.

"Yeah," I softly said.

He just nodded and went back to eating. Everyone has something, some struggle, some battle and a few weeks ago Kendall found out about mine. He found out I had an eating disorder. I never wanted him to find out and I'm still embarrassed that he knows because now I feel awkward every time I'm around him with food. Kendall keeps telling me that I look just fine and that I need to eat, but it's just not that simple.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," Kendall excused himself.

I took the opportunity and tried to dump my food down the sink but just then, Kendall stepped back into the kitchen and saw me.

"Baby," He said, walking closer.

I turned around, tears boiling in my eyes and streaking down my cheeks, feeling I disappointed him.

"I'm sorry Kendall, but it's just hard," I cried.

"Aw honey," Kendall cooed, pulling me into his arms. "Come with me."

I wiped the tears from my eyes as he took my hand, leading me upstairs. He pulled me to the bathroom, putting me in front of the mirror. I looked down at the ground, not wanting to see my reflection.

Kendall wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. He gave me a kiss on my cheek before softly lifting my chin up so I would have to see my reflection in the mirror.

"I want you to look and tell me what you don't like," He said.

"Kendall, I don't want to do this," I sniffled.

"Please? For me?" Kendall asked with hopeful eyes.

I let out a sigh before fixing my eyes upon my reflection and saying, "I don't like my thighs."

"I think they're perfect. They fit my hand perfectly when I sit by you and rest my hand there," He smiled. "What else."

"My waist," I mumbled.

"I think your waist is perfect," Kendall whispered, "It's the perfect size for my arms to go around. What else baby?"

"My cheeks are too chubby," I sighed.

Kendall kissed each of my cheeks saying, "I think they're perfect, they're so soft and warm and I just want to kiss your cheeks all the time."

Kendall stood here with me, going through everything with me just like this. By the time we had went through everything I felt so much better and I was amazed he could do this to me.

"Baby, I know this is hard for you to realize, but you are beautiful and I'm going to tell you every single day," He said to me. "I think you're perfect and I love you more than anything."

Hot tears boiled down my cheeks and I turned around, hugging onto Kendall tightly. I kissed his neck softly, signifying a thank you to him and then let him hold me in his arms. I know that all of my insecurities won't be fixed in a day, but I know that with Kendall, I can work through them.