Taylor Swift Song

Liam: Fifteen

You and Liam met on the X-Factor when you both were 14. When you turned fifteen Liam asked you out and you accepted. He'd promised to marry you one day and that he'd love you forever. You believed it but when you got kicked off the X-Factor, Liam stopped calling and left you heartbroken.

Zayn: I Knew You Were Trouble

You met Zayn at a club one night and from the moment you saw him. You knew he was a bad boy and that he would cause trouble. You loved every second of his tattoos and sneaking out at late nights until you found out he cheated. You regretted the moment you said yes to be his girlfriend. Your last conversation ended with you saying;"I knew you were trouble when you walked in!" And you never saw him again.

Niall: You Belong With Me

You had been bestfriends with Niall since birth. You liked him ever since. You hated all of his girlfriends and were jealous of them. You especially hated one girlfriend. Amber. She was a slut who caked on makeup and cheated on Niall behind his back. Niall was so blindsided from her looks that he didn't listen to anyone. Until one day at his football (soccer) he finally sees her cheating. He comes to your shoulder crying and in need if someone. He looks at you and finally realizes he loves you and wants to be with you.

Harry: Mean

You and Harry used to get bullied by a group of boys when you were in middle school. You got bullied because you were skinny with braces, glasses, and a retainer. He was bullied because at the time he was bisexual. You and Harry used to all ways tell each other they would feel bad one day because you two were gonna be big and famous. 6 years later Harry came to be in the most popular and successful boy band since the Beatles. And you, you were the highest paid female actor and had been nominated for over a hundred awards.

Louis: Forever&Always

This song is about the breakup of your relations ship with Louis. You sat watching Louis fade away in the relationship. He said he was going to be with you forever, that they loved you, and then something changed in the relationship and you don't know what it is, but you're watching him slowly drift.

I wrote this one and the last! Sorry Louis's is almost exactly like Liam's. I was running out of ideas! :(