Your Handcuffed Together

You're handcuffed together

Liam: "Okay, mate. Where's the key?" he confronts Niall, who makes the action of zipping his lips together. "One mustn't spoil secrets" Niall chortles before running out of the room to join the other boys. Liam sighs and smiles an apologetic smile at you, you laugh it off making sure he knows there were no hard feelings. "So..." Liam starts, gesturing at your linked hands "since we're handcuffed together, I think we should use this time to do something productive, like baking cookies." "I don't think that's going to work out." you giggle as a mental imagine of Liam covered in flour crosses your mind. "Well, (Y/N), what do you propose we do then?". "Act out an elaborate plan of revenge on Niall" you say authoritively. He smiles and ruffles your hair, "You always were the smart cookie".

Zayn: "Zayn, your hair is fine. Can we go now? We've been standing in front of this mirror for 10 minutes", you complain, "See? Look! People are giving us strange looks now." He chuckles as he witnesses you throw a dirty glance at a group walking by. "I don't think they're staring at us because I'm looking at a mirror. It's because we're handcuffed together." he explains, swinging his and your bound arms to and fro. "This obviously isn't going to work out" you mutter. Picking up on your bored tone, he lifts your chin with his free hand, "Aww babe. At least we get to spend time together". You huff in response and he returns back to looking at the mirror to fix his hair, pretending to ignore your reaction.

Niall: "No no. This finger goes here and this finger goes here" he tells you, placing your fingers on the right frets. You smile, amused by his enthusiasm to play guitar together, literally together considering that Louis had handcuffed both you and Niall. Niall is strumming with his left hand, while you are fingering the chords with your right hand. "Niall, I can't play guitar properly with both my hands, let alone in this weird position." He leans forward and kisses the tip of your nose. "Of course you can, Princess." he encourages you but is interrupted by the grumble of his stomach. "Maybe after a quick snack though." he ponders while placing his guitar down. You stand up with him as he yells, using his announcer voice, "TO THE KITCHEN!", and you both run to search for snacks.

Harry: You both sigh simultaneously. "You know, I always thought that being handcuffed was going to be kinky, but no, this is boring" he drawls. You look at him with a hurt expression. "Oh no, (Y/N). It's not that I don't like being handcuffed to you. I prefer you over anyone else, anyways. It's just that there are so many things that we can't do...but bowling isn't one of them." He takes your free hand and stares into your eyes. "Can we please go bowling? Please?" he begs. "That's obviously not going to happen, Harry" you state skeptically. "Please?" he asks pouting and giving you puppy-eyes. You know that you can't say 'no' to those eyes but you decide not to give in straight away. "You're terrible at bowling not handcuffed. What exactly makes you so sure that you're able to bowl handcuffed?" you interrogate. "Well, you're brilliant at bowling and I happen to be handcuffed to you. I'm hoping that could boost up my skills." he smirks. "Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Styles" "But will it get me to the bowling alley?" he questions, fluttering his eyelashes. You laugh at his antics. "I guess so" you giggle.

Louis: "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US! ANYONE?" Louis yells out in public, passers-by staring at you two. You cover your face from embarrassment but Louis pulls your hand away. You playfully slap his arm away and he laughs at your annoyed expression. "Okay. Here's the plan, babe. Zayn has the key and we need to find him." he declares. You stare incredulously at him. "Louis, we're in the city. He could be anywhere." He takes this into account and suggests you both separate. You roll your eyes and gesture at your handcuffed hands. "What? OH! Right. Well, I guess we'll just have to walk together." he grins.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼