Justin Imagine

Wait: Justin Bieber Imagine

You and Justin has been dating for five months now. You love every seconds of it, except when he need to go on tour. As a famous singer, Justin often needs to go on tour for a very long time, and you have to miss him everytime he's gone.

Justin's just come back from the tour two weeks ago, so you stays at his place to spend your time together as long as you can. Right now you're cuddling in the couch while watching Justin's favorite romantic movie "A Walk to Remember".

For some reason you could sense something's bother him. He's been quiet all day, not as cheery as he usually is. You tried to ask him what's wrong but he just cuddle you more, not that you minded but you want to know what is bothering him.

"Justin are you sure you okay? You've been acting weird today, and I really want to know why." You tried to ask him again. He stayed silent for a while before answering

"I'm fine Y/N, it's just something unimportant. Why don't we just enjoy today with lots of cuddling, since we don't have much time together." He said while hugging you. His hugs is actually the best on earth.

You smile and continue the movie, you share a bowl of popcorn, and snuggling under the blanket. Justin would kiss your hair every once and a while, and you would smile up to him. You really love this guy, and you could tell that he loves you too.

You feel thirsty so you get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. As you grab a bottle of water your phone rang. You check the caller ID and answer your phone

"Hey Ryan, what's up?" You ask him cheerily.

"Hey Y/N, where are you?" He ask.

"I'm at Justin's right now, why?" You feel slightly confused, Ryan rarely called you before.

"Oh, you help him packing there? Tell him I'm sorry I can't go to the airport with him tomorrow. I have a date with Clara."

"Wait. Enlighten me, packing? Airport? Is he going somewhere?" Now you feel really confused. Justin hadn't told you anything.

"You don't know? He's going to London tomorrow. You know the Europe tour start tomorrow." You feel angry now. How could your boyfriend didn't tell you that. You said goodbye to Ryan and hung up the phone.

You angrily make your way back to the living room. You're disappointed because he didn't tell you anything about this. He's been upset about this and he said that everything's fine when it's not.

"How could you Justin?" You ask him. Anger filled you voice. You're on verge of crying but you try to hold it. He look confused, so you continued

"How could you not telling me that you're going on tour tomorrow? How could you said that everything's fine and lie straight to my face?" He keep silent. Not answering. He's not even dare to look at you, and that's set you off.

"Justin Drew Bieber. Answer me." You're crying now but you don't even care. It's not like he hasn't seen you cry before.

"I just don't want to upset you Y/N." He answer truthfully, but that didn't make your anger disappear.

"Yeah? You know what? I don't think it's working. How do you think I feel? knowing that you're going to be away from other person, not you. I'm more than upset now. You know what? Just go Justin, I don't even want to care. By the way Ryan said he can't go the airport tomorrow. Goodnight." You ran to your room. Crying your eyes out. You're not bothered to lock the door because you knew Justin would find a way to make you open the door.

Not long after, you could feel the bed beside you sank, indicating someone sit in it. You knew it's Justin but you still didn't say anything. You could hear him sighing, but you keep ignoring him.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to make you cry. I just don't want to see you sad, knowing I won't be here long. I know what I did is wrong. I understand that you're mad. But please forgive me Y/N. I don't want to go knowing that you're mad at me." You stay silent, not knowing what to do. You keep crying instead of answering.

Justin sigh and get up from the bed. "It's okay if you don't forgive me tonight, I hope you're going to forgive me tomorrow. Goodnight Y/N, I love you." He kissed your forehead and walk outside. Leaving you alone to think.

***

Today's the day when Justin need to go to the airport. You haven't said anything to him but you aren't mad at him anymore. You guys are now on the way to the airport. You guys are silent, both too scared to talk. The tension is high but nobody try to break the silent. 20 agonizing minutes later you finally arrive at the airport.

You wait as Justin check in on the counter. You still silent as he walk back to you. You actually hate yourself for staying silent, you had so many things to say but your mouth feels like someone just locked it. Justin keep looking at you, you could see the sadness in his eyes and somehow you find yourself hugging him and crying in his chest. Justin didn't say anything he just keep hugging you, not even wanting to let you go.

"I'm sorry Justin." Is all you manage to say between your sobs. Tears keep falling from your eyes as you feel Justin planting a kiss on your forehead.

"It's okay princess. Just please stop crying, I hate to see you cry. I'm sorry too." He try to comfort you, planting little kisses on your forehead. That makes you smile a little. He wipes your tears with his thumb and he smiles at you, you smile back.

"Y/N, I know I'll be away for a long time, but I want you to wait for me. Because for me, it don't matter if I had to travel all around the world I know I'll be alright as long as you love me." You laugh a little because of what he said.

"Did you just made a super cheesy line from your songs title?" He grin as you keep laughing.

"Yes. I made that just for you though. So I want you to wait for me to come back, and we would spend our times together again. Promise me Y/N?" He said with the most serious expression You've ever seen.

"I promise to always wait for you Justin, no matter how long it would take because I love you so much to ever let you go." You smile as Justin lean in to you

"Good then." And he kissed you.