James Imagine

For Lindsay

I got up very early to make him some breakfast so we could eat together. My boyfriend James Maslow is still working on Big Time Rush so the times we are eating breakfast together are very rare.

"Mhh, you made breakfast?" James asks as he comes downstairs. "Yes I did" I say and kiss him. "That's cute. Is there a special reason for that?" "Well... no" my heart drops as I realize he doesn't remember our one year anniversary. He picks me up in his arms and kisses me. "You're the best girlfriend ever."

So, we both sit in the kitchen and eat together breakfast as I act like today's nothing special before he leaves for work.

I sit down on the couch, not believing he can't remember it. 365 days ago he made me the happiest girl ever and now he can't even remember it? He also remember our 6 month anniversary!

New message

Logan Henderson

'Hey Y/N

Go and dress nice. Taking you out tonight 'cause I miss you!'

So because of Logan's message I walk into the bedroom and look for some nice dress. I decide to wear the pink one I got my last birthday. Just an hour later Logan picks me up. "Hey beautiful. How are you?" "Don't ask" I sigh and kiss his cheek. "I haven't seen you in a long time." "Yes, I know. You look beautiful." "Thank you." "So what's wrong?" he asks as he starts to drive. "James doesn't remember our one year anniversary. By the way, how's it coming you are already finished but he's not home yet?" "Oh, I had just two scenes today." "Oh okay..." I look out of the window, trying not to cry as I can't believe the fact that my boyfriend doesn't remember we're dating for a year today and I am going out with his best friend.

"We're here" Logan says as he stops in front of a restaurant. "Oh no..." I mumble as I realize it's the restaurant I went with James to the day he asked me out. "Get in. I'll just park" Logan says and I nod and get out of the car.

I walk into the restaurant as some familiar voice shouts my name. I turn around and see James in a tux. He walks over to me with a smile on his face. "You look beautiful baby." He takes my hand and leads me to our table. He pulls out my chair and I sit down. He then sits down in front of me too. "Happy one year" he says smiling. "Y-You remember?" "Of course. Do you really think I would forget that?" "But this morning... and Logan... and..." I stutter. James laughs. "It's all been part of my plan. I wanted to surprise you." "Well, you had success" I mumble.

"Want to go for a walk?" he asks me as we are done with our dinner. I nod and we leave the restaurant. "The past 365 days have been wonderful Y/N" he says and leans down to kiss me. I smile at him and we walk up a hill. "Why are we actually walking up here?" I ask. "You'll see." "Another surprise?" "Maybe" he says smirking.

As soon as we're on the top of the hill a firework starts. "That's not a part of your plan too, is it?" I ask, totally in awe. "Yes it is baby" he says smiling as he stands next to me. I smile and look up at the firework. Suddenly 4 rockets fly in the air and I can read a 'Will you marry me?' in the sky. "J-James" I stutter as I look at him. He's not next to me anymore, instead of that I find him in front of me on one knee, holding a small box.

"Y/N , I know we're only dating for a year but I have loved you for so long and you're the best girlfriend I ever had. Will you make me the happiest guy and marry me?" he asks as he opens the box, showing a diamond ring.