You argue about baby names

1D PREFERENCE

Harry:

"No Harry!" I shouted folding my arms. "Why not babe?!" Harry asked. "We are not naming are baby BOY Darcy." I said shaking my head. "But it's a boy and a girl name Y/N." He pleaded.

"No Harry." I sighed. "Look Harry! He's kicking!" I said feeling my tummy. Harry came over amazed and felt it to.

"Look at him go." Harry wowed trying to grab his foot. I chuckled and slapped his hand away.

"I'm sorry about trying to name our boy Darcy babe." He said laying down next to me. "It's okay." I said and looked at his sad green orbs.

"What about Darson?" I said smiling a few minutes later. "It's Perfect!" He smiled kissing my stomach.

And Darson Anthony Styles was born a day later.

Niall: "That name is so ugly!" Niall scoffs and rolls his eyes. I gasped and glared at him. "What kinda name is Gertrude anyway??" He says making a face. "It's better than Maureen!" I screamed sticking my tongue out. "I want our baby to have an Irish name though, and Gertrude isn't one." He said grasping my hand.

"Well maybe Maureen can be her middle name?" I suggested.

"Okay. You can pick her first name princess." He said softly.

"You're so perfect." I said kissing him on the cheek. "So what do you want as her whole name?" He asked. "McKenna Maureen Horan." I beamed proudly.

"It's beautiful." He whispered cradling my stomach.

Zayn: "Zayn Please!!" I pleaded grasping the end of his shirt. You guys just had a big argument about what to name your child. "No Y/N! Just shut the fuck up!" He screamed and your hormones kicked in. My eyes watered and his face softened.

"Boo, I'm sorry." He said kissing your hand. "It's okay Zay." I said hugging him.

"Now what was that name again?" He smirked. "Zachary." I glimmered. "Ohh! I like that, Zachary Zion Malik." He said staring off into space but thinking of it. "It's beautiful. Like your name." I smiled. "I know." He said playing vainly.

Louis: "Tommo Tomlison? Really?" I said rolling my eyes pushing Louis away. "Come on babe, it's funny." He sincerely said. "Our child's name is not supposed to be funny." I irked.

"But it's awesome!" He continued. "Not really." I fought.

"Fine!" I pouted several hours later after Louis kept bugging me. "Yes!" He cheered. "But! Not Tommo. Either Tommy or Thomas." I smirked as he frowned. "Okay okay." He breathed giving in. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Liam: "Why should you get to name the baby?!" You screamed throwing a pillow at Liam. "Because! None of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me!" He yelled chucking the pillow back at you 10x harder.

You tried to block your face and as a result the pillow hit your stomach and you fell clutching it.

"Babe!!" You heard Liam call and you blacked out.

*Days Later*

My eyes fluttered opened and wandered across the pale white room. A doctor walked in and then walked out. I heard whispering then footsteps. The door creaked open. "Liam!" I yelled happily. "Babe!" He yelled back. My eyes widened as I gasped at the baby in his arms.

"Is this?..." I trailed and he nodded smiling. "She's beautiful, just like her mommy." He whispered playing with her tiny hand. "What did you name her?" I asked. "Jasmine Taylor Payne." He said confidently. "Oh Liam. You didn't have to name her what I wanted." I said tears glossing my eyes. "I wanted to and I'm so sorry babe. I didn't mean anything I said or did." He apologized. "It's okay Liam. I love you." "I love you too."