BTR Preference: Naughty Moment Caught On Camera

Naughty Moment Caught On Camera (Kendall and James)

Kendall: you and Kendall were playing basketball in your backyard as Yuma and your dog yapped from their fenced play pins.

"gimme that," Kendall whispered in your ear, throwing off your free throw.

"Cheater!" you yelled, grabbing the ball after it hit the backboard.

The other guys were watching, entertained yet disgusted.

"JUST PLAY!" Logan begged, having enough of the constant flirting.

The score was you, James: 10 and the other team: 9. Since James was the sportiest, you got him automatically.

At the end of the day, you and James won by a landslide. The guys slapped each other on the butt and Kendall went for yours, but instead of just slapping it, he cupped it.

"Stop," you whispered.

"No," he whispered back. He began caressing it when a sudden flash caught your attention.

"this is so going on twitter!" carlos announced as he typed something on his iphone.

@hefferondrive @(your twitter name) TheCarlosPena: #goodgame;)

James: You were in the crowd of people, watching your boyfriend totally rock on stage.

"I want to dedicate this next song to a very special lady in the crowd: (Y/N)...I can't believe I found you." James said as Cover Girl began playing. He kept his eyes on you the whole time.

*after the concert*

You and James decided to sneak away after the signing and before it was time to pack up, since he'd be gone for a while on tour.

"We should go into the Girls' bathroom...cleaner."

"Are you insinuating boys are disgusting?" you laughed as he opened the door to the girls' bathroom.

*After the deed ;)*

You and James, as you were getting dressed, had to wait until the ballroom was clear before coming out since people would see you.

"I don't hear anything...let's go before they catch us."

As you two opened the door and peeked out, a camera flash caught your attention and you two turned. Your eyes widened as another picture was taken.

"Uh, James...remember how you always wanted to be in People?" Logan asked, pointing to the photographer. "Well you're gonna now."

@peoplemagazine_official: #Bigtimenaughty