Chapter 15

Tyler's POV

I delivered a kick to my dad's face. He dodged swiftly and moved to my other side.

I groaned in frustration.

We were having midnight pack training. Me, my dad along with some of the officials who followed us were on the field practicing. I've been sparring with my dad ever since I got back.

I was supposed to go rest for school tomorrow but my dad made me practice as punishment for sneaking out.

"I'm tired, dad" I groaned.

"You weren't tired when you went out to go see your girlfriend, were you?"

I smiled at the thought of Catherine.

"I'm never tired to see her"

"Good. Then surely, you can take three hours of training"

My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets "Three hours?"

"Complain more and I'll make it four"

"I'm the Alpha. You can't punish me"

My dad shrugged "You're still my son. I can do whatever I want"

He turned around and delivered a flying kick to my mid section. I fell down to my knees in pain.

"I still got it" my dad said with a grin.

I resisted the urge to give him the middle finger. He would kill me.

Suddenly, I felt a burning sensation in my chest.

"Ow!" I exclaiemed in pain.

"Did I hit you too hard?" my dad asked with worry.

"No. It's my chest"

The burning sensation came again. It felt as if someone stomped on my chest repeatedly and lit my chest on fire. It was a pain I have never experienced in my life before.

"Your chest?" my dad questioned.

My air flow was being restricted. I could barely breathe. My heart beat increased to the point that I could feel my heart beat in my ear. I couldn't stand up.

"My chest burns" I managed to say.

"Like a fiery sensation?"

"Exactly"

My dad touched my neck.

"What?" he shrieked "You're burning up"

What is wrong with me?

"I hate to break it to you, son" my dad said "I know what's wrong with you"

"What is it? Do I need a doctor?"

"No. This feeling only comes when your mate is cheating on you"

Even though I felt like my air was being cut off and my chest was on fire, I managed to laugh. My dad is obviously joking. Catherine would never do that to me.

I looked up at my dad. There was a commiserative expression on his face.

"Oh" I whispered "You're serious"

Catherine's POV

When I woke up, my eyes were blurry. I could barely see clearly for a few seconds.

For a moment, I forgot where I was or who I was.

All of a sudden, the thoughts and realizations of everything came pouring into my head.

Tyler came to see me last night.

After he left, Jack came into my room.

Jack pinned me down. I struggled against him.