Chapter 14

My father trapped me in this room without food or water since last night. It's evening now and nobody has come to check on me,

I heard Logan screaming my name a few times while knocking on my door. Ann told him to shut up and get out. I'm pretty sure she dragged him out of there.

I felt heartbroken when I heard him crying out my name. I wish I could kick the door open so I could give him a hug.

If my dad hates me so much, why does he want me trapped in his house? Wouldn't he want me out of it, instead?

There's something fishy going on that I don't know about. I'm sure of it.

I laid on my bed, hungry and thirsty as the hours passed by. I had no choice but to drink tap water from my bathroom to ease my thirst. As for my hunger, there was nothing I could do about it.

All I could do was hope and pray that someone helps me out soon.

I was bored out of my mind. I had nothing to do. I checked the time on my clock. It was 7 o'clock already.

I sighed.

What did I do to deserve this?

A tear rolled down my cheek.

I miss my mom. If she was around, this wouldn't be happening.

I miss Tyler too. I feel loved at the fact that he was willing to save me yesterday.

I think of him as my knight in shining armour. It's funny but it's true. He has always been there for me and from the looks of things, he always will. He proved that yesterday.

A tapping sound brought my out of my thoughts. I looked at my window.

I was surprised to see Tyler trying to break in. Quickly, I got up and opened up. After he entered my room, I looked outside, hoping nobody was out there to see him.

I faced him "What are you doing here?"

He grinned charmingly. His curls came undone on his forehead. He looked so cute.

"I came to see you, baby" he said.

He hugged me tightly and spun me around. I giggled silently.

"I missed you" he said.

"I missed you too"

He handed me a bouquet of red roses "I got this for you"

I gasped when I saw them. I squealed in excitement. I brought them to my nose and smelled them. They smelled so good.

"Thank you so much" I told him "I love them"

He kissed my cheek "I'm glad you do"

He took a quick look around my room "Your room is so nice"

I sat on the bed "How did you even know where I was? What if you entered the wrong room"

"I'm not stupid, kit kat. I followed my instincts"

I laughed "You and Logan have got to stop calling me that"

"Not a chance"

He flopped playfully on my bed. He grabbed me and kissed me all over my face. I laughed.

"I missed you. I missed you. I missed you so much" he repeated.

"You're cute"

"Not as cute as you, baby. You weren't in school today so I figured they grounded you for life"

I rolled my eyes "You got that right. I've been locked in here. I'm hungry as hell"

Tyler's eyes widened in surprise "I'm so sorry. I wish I knew. I would have brought food"