Chapter 25

I stared up at the ceiling. Despite my pain, my expression was blank. I felt empty. Like all of the life had been ripped out of me. My mind was blurred. I couldn't think straight.

Venom had left after he punished me. I cried the whole time. He was pure evil. He was heartless.

Deadpool's pov

1 week later...

"Excuse me?"

"I said do you want to get out of here?" I asked.

I had been eating at Taco Bell and I came across a pretty girl.

'Well, she's no Iris,' said white box.

'Don't mention her! He's still trying to get over her,' said yellow box.

"Um...no thank you. I have a boyfriend," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. And even if I didn't have a boyfriend, I wouldn't go anywhere with you," she snapped and walked away.

I sighed. I just wasn't on top of my game this past week. Iris disappearing messed me up completely. Maybe I should go to Peter's house. We hadn't talked in a week.

Yeah. That's what I would do.

When I got to his apartment door, I lifted my hand to knock. But before I could, I heard laughter inside.

"MJ, you're the best woman in this whole world," Peter said.

"And you may be the best man in this whole world," said Mary Jane.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

I heard a smack. Probably a kiss. Well I guess that meant I couldn't hang out with him tonight.

I left the apartment and stepped outside. It had began to rain.

"Thanks a lot, writer! Come on, how cliché is this?" I said.

I walked in the rain to wherever my feet would lead me.

WARNING! This part contains sexual content.

Iris's pov

I was still broken from what had happened a week ago. Things had gotten worse. Venom was tormenting me more. He was starting to feed me less too. I didn't know what his plan was but it definitely couldn't be good.

Today when he entered, he was wearing just his suit. His suit that was alive. His face wasn't covered.

"Hello, little spider. We did like the nickname Spider-Girl but we think little spider is better," he said.

I didn't respond. I didn't even acknowledge that he was there. I just stared up at the ceiling.

He sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Why aren't you talking anymore?" he asked.

I remained silent and still.

"Are you still upset about your punishment? You brought it on yourself. It's your fault."

Silent and still.

"At least now this means you're mine. Oops...sorry. I mean...ours. You belong to us," he said.

Silent and still.

He tickled my chin.

"If we need to do it again in order to get you to stop ignoring us, we will."

"No," I said in a hoarse voice.

He smiled.

"We do want to do it again. You have been giving us the silent treatment for about a week. You should be punished."

"NO! Please, not again!" I cried.

He backed up a little.

"Alright, we won't. Only because tomorrow, we're putting our plan into action," he said.

He tickled my neck. I jerked a little bit.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"You'll see. You're going to love it," he said.

A tentacle ran across my neck. Then, it wrapped around my neck.

"What a-are y-you doing?" I stammered.

He didn't respond. He just smiled warmly at me. The fact that something as evil as him could smile so warmly scared me.

The tentacle started to tighten around my neck. Soon, I barely could breath. He...they...no "it" was choking me. I gasped. The world started to darken. The tentacle stopped. I gasped for air.

"Wasn't that just fun? Little spider? Did you like that?" he asked.

I didn't respond. The tentacle started to tighten again.

"Yes! Yes it was fun!" I cried.

It stopped. It unwrapped itself from my neck. It moved down my chest.

"No, stop! Please stop! I can't take it anymore!" I said.

He shushed me.

"Come on! Please don't!" I cried.

This is what I meant. He loved torturing me. It was as if he fed off my suffering.

I gasped when it touched me.

"Why do you love doing this to me? Why do you like embarrassing me? What for? WHAT FOR?" I wailed.

No response. So now he was giving me the silent treatment. The tables had turned. The tentacle continued to mess with me. And I couldn't do one thing about it. I was completely defenseless.

When he finished torturing me, I was exhausted. He had sucked all of the energy out of me.

"Don't worry. Before we put our plan into action, we'll have a little celebration in here."

A cry of terror escaped my mouth. I screamed. And then I screamed again. The tentacle pressed itself against my lips. Venom shushed me.

"Excited? We knew you would be."

The tentacle shoved itself inside my mouth. It slid down my throat. I gagged repeatedly. My eyes watered. Everything was blurry. It tickled my throat.

"You're so cute when your choking," said Venom.

The tentacle removed itself from my throat. I coughed and screamed again, hysterically.

"HELP! SOMEONE! HELP ME! PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! PLEASE! HELP ME! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME! SOMEBODY!"

"We think you need to be punished again, little spider. You're being very bad."

"HELP ME, SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE! HELP ME!"

The tentacle made its way to my pants.

I turned away and shut my eyes.

"Help me. Somebody. Help me please. Please help me. Someon-UH! Please, help me."

The longer he continued to punished me, the more my soul disappeared. And the sicker in the mind I became.

"Help...please...someo-UGH...anyoHH...somebody..." I whispered.