Chapter 15

Peter's pov

I was relieved that Iris was okay but I began to grow anxious as I waited for Wade to return. What was taking him so long?

It was now 12am. 4 hours since Wade left to hunt down Venom. And he still wasn't back. I almost went into panic mode until I heard the door open, revealing Wade.

"What took you s-"

"WHERE IS IRIS?" he asked.

"She's in my room. What happened with Veno-"

"LATER!" he yelled and ran to my room. Oh Wade. So crazy.

Iris's pov

I woke up from my deep sleep when I heard the bedroom door burst open. Before I could register, I was grabbed. Oh no, not another attack! It took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't an attack. It was a hug.

"IRIS! YOU'RE OKAY!" cried Deadpool. He was okay! He swung me around and held me tighter. I couldn't breathe.

"Deadpool..." I struggled to say.

"I thought you were a goner!" he cried.

Peter entered. He came over to us and grabbed Deadpool's arm.

"Get off her Wade! You're going to kill her after I just saved her," he said.

"Don't say kill!" said Deadpool.

He let go and I gasped for air.

"It's good to see you too...DP," I said with a small smile.

Peter's pov

"So you found him a few blocks away?" I asked when Wade was telling us what had happened.

"Yeah. We fought pretty hard. He stabbed me in the back with a piece of scrap metal. I got a few good punches and kicks and I shot and cut him a few times. But he just wouldn't die. He eventually got away. But I will get him. I swear," he said.

I yawned. I was getting tired. It was almost 12:30am.

"I think it's time for us all to go to sleep. Wade, you should go and let Iris rest. Come back tomorrow," I said.

Wade wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"No! Can I stay and watch her?" he asked.

Me and Iris looked at him strangely.

"Not that way. I mean can I watch over her?" he asked.

I slowly accepted. I didn't know if it was such a good idea to leave her alone with him. He was unpredictable.

"Yay! Sleepover!" he exclaimed.

"Well...I'm going to bed. Goodnight," I said and left the room.

Iris's pov

All of the lights were off. Deadpool sat on the floor, watching me as I laid down. I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Mainly because he was STARING at me. He hadn't looked away for almost a hour.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You've been staring at me for a long time," I said.

"Yeah, I'm watching you," he said.

"Well I can't sleep with you staring at me," I said, sitting up and yawning. "So I guess I will just stay up."

"Yay! Let's play a game!" he said, standing up and sitting down on the bed.

"What game?" I asked.